a shop that should not be in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the diesel exhaust and intake that i ordered over 3 weeks ago and i left you 2 messages still no call back i ordered it somewhere else thanks
i be damned. :popcorn:

whatever im done. You should have called and I would have done what I could to make it right. If you two want to slander me go for it.....

and if memory serves that d60 was already setup
umm that was for a fullsize truck. dumbass. this is a small bronco. you were responsible for getting it right, donmt you remember saying >>>>> i'll cut thoise off , weld them back on , set the pinion angle. it will be about $700.00 to put the front axle in and move it forward 2". go look at you pos receipt.:fuck-you:

whatever im done. You should have called and I would have done what I could to make it right. If you two want to slander me go for it.....
oh you mean fix it like you fixed that jeep last week. its still screwed up and now his whole axle is sitting 3" to the left. explain that !!!!!!!! i wouldnt let you pay me to fix my pos.

bet you didnt know that i knew about that.

you didnt order jack, you called for prices. dont you 2 gang up on me
yep. the customer is never right in your so called fab playhouse for a shop.

i did call and the last few times you did not call back. this is not slander. its facts with pics to prove it. im sorry i had to post these up but if you would have called back a long time ago i would of talked to you in private. i know you are mad but i am to. im the paying customer. i feel like i got ripped off.
im sick of spending hard earned money fixing EVERYTHING YOU BUILT. :poop:

good night studnuts. how you can sleep good knowing you build :poop: is beyond me.

its funny aint it ????????

im in a good mood im going to sleep. i bet your so pissed and your conscious is hurting so bad you wont be able to fall asleep for atleast 3 hours. go drink some milk it'll sooth your stomach.

im gonna go have a :beer: :fuck-you:

night night jon boy .:lol::lol:

its ok jon boy . have a good one. :flipoff2:

umm that was for a fullsize truck. dumbass. this is a small bronco. you were responsible for getting it right, donmt you remember saying >>>>> i'll cut thoise off , weld them back on , set the pinion angle. it will be about $700.00 to put the front axle in and move it forward 2". go look at you pos receipt.:fuck-you:

whoa whoa. I told you those wedges needed cut off and the pinion rotated to get the pinion angle straight. In that same phone call I also told you I wasnt going to do that. I also reiterated that when you came up to my shop and had that whole discussion about who welded the original wedges on. Do you not remember?

whoa whoa. I told you those wedges needed cut off and the pinion rotated to get the pinion angle straight. In that same phone call I also told you I wasnt going to do that. I also reiterated that when you came up to my shop and had that whole discussion about who welded the original wedges on. Do you not remember?
whatever. go pull your panties out of your ass and come back when you can tell the truth.

ps, i see your back online already. you do feel bad dont you ????

If you need to verbally beat me down go for it If thats what you feel you need to do to feel more manly. Im not mad, you should have called. You didnt. It is what it is. You can soil yourself for 9 pages if you need to. Is this post how you are supposed to resolve issues, wow? Way to put some effort and thought into it. Your the real mature one.

oh , i remember everything. did you say phone call ????? back up a few post where you said i never called you. contradicting yourself already.

oh , i remember everything. did you say phone call ????? back up a few post where you said i never called you. contradicting yourself already.

that was a year and a half ago when I had your bronco idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

You did not call when you had issues after the fact. You did once, and I sent you parts. After that I have not recieved a phone call. Read and interpret.

If you need to verbally beat me down go for it If thats what you feel you need to do to feel more manly. Im not mad, you should have called. You didnt. It is what it is. You can soil yourself for 9 pages if you need to. later
im not verbally doing anything. your not telling the truth so im just having fun with it. why dont you drive up here and look it over and just make it right ??? or are you not manly enough for that ????????????????

that was a year and a half ago when I had your bronco idiot!!!!!!!!!!!
You did not call when you had issues after the fact. You did once, and I sent you parts. After that I have not recieved a phone call. Read and interpret.
yes i am an idiot. an idiot for spending my cash money in a piss poor outfit like yours. i should have known better when i pulled up and seen the shop you were working in.

and i have called way more than once. you have me on caller id thats why you dont answer.

i have nothing more to add. im going to bed cause ive got to be at work in the morning so i can pay for your screw ups.

Damn, all I can say is damn.

if you are going back to fix everything, why didnt you originally do it all yourself? :popcorn:
when i built this i wanted it done within a deadline. i work 45 hours a week. so i hired someone to do it. the cage work i cant do because i dont weld so it made since to let a shop do most of the work. i have friends that do weld and we could of built it but they also work fulltime jobs and there was no way it could have been finished in time for a trip i was going on to tellico. so i needed someone that done it for a living that could be on it during the day to get it done.
studnuts seemed to be the right guy. he was nice and talked big about his work. he just changed up a few things we agreed on and done mostly a hack job and had it two weeks longer than he told me it would take.

so im paying someone again to do the work.

i sold my axles to a good friend and im starting over since i couldnt sell the bronco.
luckily for me most of this is an easy fix and can be done at home.
after lots of encouragement to post this maybe others will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back