Alaska Off-Road Warriors

jaybird1ton

The Flats Offroad Park
Just wondering if anyone else was watching? I have my notebook out and keeping notes[emoji16]. Pretty disappointing so far.

another reality show. i dont think i care. no matter how tempting it is to see someone flog an iron pig. My guess is that the show is filled with over the top characters who make brash decisions and are constantly being "presented" with difficult tasks. If they decide to keep the talk to a minimum and have the vehicles become the main character, someone PM me. i'll watch.

Why aren't they at least required to wear the seatbelts?

just don't run over that tree.
bunch o stupid falkers hatin on lower 48 folks.
i can see the greenies jumpin all over this.

I seen the previews for this a while back... Wonder how quickly the tree huggers are going to jump all over this...

I don't see what all the crying was about with the trees and those guys driving over them. They were already down and going to die. Either way, all I saw was a display of poorly prepped rigs and even worse drivers (or desperate directors trying to find action and drama in a boring starting area).

Its going to be bad publicity and going to be full of a bunch of bs drama. I was disappointed and just shaking my head at the drivers and their rigs. "Oh your into offroading like on that Alaska show?" "Hell no, don't lump me in the category with those guys".

Yep it was pretty gay, commercials made it look good. Everything I seen them doing looked pretty easy and all there vehicles look like thrown together junk

My guess is they said who wants to take 6 months off work and drive across Alaska for a chance to win $100k. 5 teams showed up.

I'll keep watching even if it get unbareable just to keep the ratings up for an off-road show.

I encourage all of you to do the same.

I'll keep watching even if it get unbareable just to keep the ratings up for an off-road show.

I encourage all of you to do the same.

That's not at all how ratings are calculated.

Unless you have a Nielsen box in your house, nobody knows or cares what you watch.

They make it sound like they are forging their way or having to just make it up as they go, but if you pay attention it's clear that there are established trails, old logging roads, etc.

Back