Angler achievements!

Here's the 24" hog that broke my pole! That's a 40 series reel so not small really and he was thicker than the bell. talk about stoked then pissed bc I had to go hunt a new rod down while the bite was hot! And it was 3rd cast at first spot...
IMG_0781.JPG

I’m jealous I got a new boat just to spend more time fishing for walleye and haven’t gotten to go out for them yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well shit if ya ever make ya way to the New in the fall I’ll put ya on a few walleye holes, and no boat needed! Just some live bait and circle hooks or some lindy rigs with some technique I caught that one jigging 3/4oz jig with fluke on it trying for striper tho! Lol

Well shit if ya ever make ya way to the New in the fall I’ll put ya on a few walleye holes, and no boat needed! Just some live bait and circle hooks or some lindy rigs with some technique I caught that one jigging 3/4oz jig with fluke on it trying for striper tho! Lol

Don’t tempt me. I’d even drag the boat up if you knew a lake or a river big enough to put it in that has a good amount of walleye, or stripper never fished for them

Don’t tempt me. I’d even drag the boat up if you knew a lake or a river big enough to put it in that has a good amount of walleye, or stripper never fished for them

You just let me know when... Claytor lake has large stripers, it’s basically a deep river imo and new river has several spots for walleye and striper mostly bottom of claytor lake dam area going through Radford and I’ve only caught walleye at night in this river!

On my way home from dropping off K5 seat to a buddy and scoping out my 14 bolt I had time to throw some 1/2oz swim jigs with 7” swimmers, this guy decided to take me on a 100 yard run down the bank after he hit the heavy current... didn’t have a tape but he passed the 40” mark on my pole I’d say 42-43”!? Had to hold the phone over my head to get whole fish in pic lol
5768C8D1-F13C-4D94-8E79-EF5CDDB55011.jpeg

Back