[Apr 25, 2014] 3rd Annual Down and Dirty for Life/Spring Open Invite (Marion, NC)

I'll be there, debuting the new LJ.

Amazing Awareness banner. Can't wait to see ribbons and names on it. Special thanks to A SignCo Hickory and Rudy Wright and Donna Wright for helping with the cost of the banner. Carolina Wheelers and Matthew Laws and Signal Technologies Inc covered the rest. Big thanks to everyone who helps make DADFL a reality and makes it better each year. Pics don't do it justice. This thing is 4 feet by 10 feet.
View attachment 147907
Gonna have stickers made like the banner?

You'll like the Flats. Great place to wheel!

I'm looking forward to it. I contacted metal werx yesterday about doing a exo cage on my Toyota.

Uh you will like the flats, and you will love Scott's work

Several ways to get there from the upstate

I-25 to I-26 to I-40, go down the mountain and take exit 85 and your there

Other way is across the country hit I-26 over in landrum, go up to tryon and take 74 to us 221, stay on 221 until you see the flats

Last edited:
Big thanks to Matt & crew @ Busted knuckles films for donating to raffle for DADFL this is second year now they have done this!!

Rock Corps 4X4 had a workday at The Flats This past Saturday. Trails cleaned up. Bridge repaired. Some trail maintenance, RC course had already been cleaned up, guard rails up around it now! BIG SURPRISE in the parking lot ;) Many hours were put into the property to do our best to insure everyone has a great time. Can't wait for this event!

I'll be sporting new beadlocks and new tires. Taking the treps off for a few!

4 Wheel Parts
Rock Corps 4x4

If those treps start taking up too much space and get in the way I know where you can keep em :D

Back