[Apr 25, 2014] 3rd Annual Down and Dirty for Life/Spring Open Invite (Marion, NC)

More then likely broke buggy but got some good looking tars.

Maybe some else can confirm, but according to google maps it is a Super 8 (828-659-7940)
It is a super 8. Stayed there last year and I've called already for Friday night!

Some of you guys introduce yourselves to me!! I will be the loud bald guy in the (most likely broken) blue (Killer Rabbit) buggy!!

I'll be the guy at the raffle items selling tickets from 10-1 so stop over and introduce yourself and buy a raffle ticket or twenty! :D

I'll be the one at the food taking orders, and taking money! Introduce yourself,
Don't have to bring food either guys and gals, or drinks, we have tat covered! ALL profits fro the food goes to the Charity!

Are the raffle tickets shits and that kind of thing going to be at one place like at the entrance area? Also is there going to be food for sale like other events?
Yes on food. Rodney,Shane and myself will be the Iron Chefs at this event.
Come hungry and eat often!
As far as introductions go......
I look exactly like my avatar!
Please come out and support ACS.
Thanks in advance!
Later,Ice Cube out...

Im coming in my big blue ford abortion see yall there,if you see me feel free to come introduce yourselves

Yes on food. Rodney,Shane and myself will be the Iron Chefs at this event.
Come hungry and eat often!
As far as introductions go......
I look exactly like my avatar!
Please come out and support ACS.
Thanks in advance!
Later,Ice Cube out...
Paul, if you guys need help you know I know my way around the grille.
Let me know.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398473040.117434.jpg

3rd Annual Down and Dirty For Life and Spring Open Invite at the Flats in Marion, NC. Always great fun for a great cause.

Friday April 25th through Sunday April 27th. Weekend after Easter.
More Information coming soon!

Big news on the hill climb challenges. Check http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php?threads/hill-climb-challenge-the-flats-dadfl-april-26th.148764/ for more info. The prize pool has already gotten bigger than ever.

We will have a big DADFL banner with awareness stickers to raise money too.

Got some news on chance drawing items:

Winch from 4 Wheel Parts of Charlotte
Winch from The Flats/Rock Corps 4x4 Club
Tabs/Brackets and Gift Certificates from Mudpro Metalworks
Aluminized 4/5" exhaust system from Rudy's Diesel
2 AR15 Lower parts kits and $200 from Josh Twomey
Photo Session from Bay Photography
T-Shirts from Tarheel 4wd of Charlotte
T-Shirts and Goodies from Smittybilt, G2 Axle, and ProComp via 4 Wheel Parts Charlotte
2 $100 Gift certificates from Barnes 4WD
Sweatshirts and Sweet Clock from Maxxis Tire
Pair of 2x2 LED lights and Shirts from Rides of Conover

More stuff coming, this looks like the best item list we've had so far.

Side X Sides are allowed right ??
& what is the cost ??

Stuntman...ill be there in the morning around 9:30 in my red samurai buggy. Looking forward to checking your rig out in person.

Highrolrcustoms...is that Gubni's rig on the back of the trailer?
Just looking forward to a great day in the woods!

Some of you guys introduce yourselves to me!! I will be the loud bald guy in the (most likely broken) blue (Killer Rabbit) buggy!!
You have the crazy rabbit shirt on? Talked to you at the top of easy street when the samurai buggy dropped a bead and drive shaft and we were trying to get by.

Back