[Apr 25, 2014] 3rd Annual Down and Dirty for Life/Spring Open Invite (Marion, NC)

If those treps start taking up too much space and get in the way I know where you can keep em :D
I have the 40" Treps in stock. You still have time to come get them before the event!

Here is a flyer that my daughter made last week in her graphics class.
uploadfromtaptalk1397950335680.jpg

Going to make it out for this one looking forward to meeting all you guys coming from Asheville its exit 83 right
Exit 85 make left at top of ramp(coming from Asheville east on 40)it's on left before Hampton inn can't miss it.

Will there be a lot going on Sunday? I cant make it Saturday, but want to come watch and hangout. Plus it will be the first event my girlfriends been too so I gotta start off with a good one!

Huge news!

www.fabfours.com has donated a certificate for a front bumper of your choice for the vehicles they make bumpers for. Certificate must be redeemed through Ryan Adams at 4 Wheel Parts of Charlotte. This will be a separate drawing for the bumper. They make amazing bumpers for trucks and SUVs. The retail price for these bumpers can be upwards of $2000. Tickets for this drawing will be $10 each.

Special thanks to Ryan at 4 Wheel Parts of Charlotte and the awesome guys at Fab Fours for making this happen.

Are the raffle tickets shits and that kind of thing going to be at one place like at the entrance area? Also is there going to be good for sale like other events?

$10 person $10 rig & yes raffle takes place at entrance & I'm sure if you have parts for sell you can bring also.

Huge news!

www.fabfours.com has donated a certificate for a front bumper of your choice for the vehicles they make bumpers for. Certificate must be redeemed through Ryan Adams at 4 Wheel Parts of Charlotte. This will be a separate drawing for the bumper. They make amazing bumpers for trucks and SUVs. The retail price for these bumpers can be upwards of $2000. Tickets for this drawing will be $10 each.

Special thanks to Ryan at 4 Wheel Parts of Charlotte and the awesome guys at Fab Fours for making this happen.
I think you guys need auction that Fab Four bumper off to highest bidder!!

Back