Axel Off Road helmets

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
Shameless plug. I bought a helmet to wear while wheeling. I’ve really got into harder and harder wheeling. Last year I was in several rollovers. I like to party.
I’ve hit my head on the cage and even had a tree come in and nearly kill me at AOP. I was thinking of a helmet for some time and after reading about the dude that was killed at Windrock from a head injury 2 days before Christmas, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Then my whole crew decided to get them too. I reached out to Axel Off Road asking if there could be a discount code for a group buy and this was their reply. I thought I’d share it with you guys too.

Some may think it’s corny but I don’t care, I’d rather go home after a trip. This is a dangerous hobby, and I will soon be stepping into a 1 ton LS powered buggy and will be hitting even wilder stuff more often.

Hi Phillip,
Thanks for reaching out!
We'd love to see 10+ purchases in order to provide a discount. So since you are a loyal customer we are happy to provide a discount hoping you find some good words for AXEL Off Road in your group.

Type at the checkout: GROUP21 for a 20% discount
If you guys find the time to post some helmet pics on our FB/Insta page we'd be thrilled :)

Be safe out there!
AXEL Off Road

C8B023FC-95E5-47BE-8543-E0906D7D514D.jpeg

What makes this helmet special other than the person wearing it? :D

Any differences than a BMX helmet?

It’s not a lot different, but I don’t mind supporting an off road company and fellow off road enthusiast. Axel Stammel, is the dad to Marvin Stammel who does the Flex Rocks & Rollovers IG and YouTube channel, putting out some really good content.
They did design the neoprene padding inside which is waterproof and easy to clean. He even states in a video about their helmets “you don’t have to buy my helmet, but please wear one. You don’t even have to wear it all the time, but please wear it when it’s getting wild at least”

I don't think there's anything corny about it. The cage is there to keep you from getting crushed. A helmet will help keep you from cleaning your clock on the cage, anything that gets past it (rock, tree, beaver, etc.), or loose items inside the vehicle. We are all just one serious head injury away from being incapacitated, or worse. I wear my snowboarding helmet when I wheel during cooler weather. I need one I can wear when it's hot out. Thanks for sharing the discount code. I will be purchasing one of these.

I don't think there's anything corny about it. The cage is there to keep you from getting crushed. A helmet will help keep you from cleaning your clock on the cage, anything that gets past it (rock, tree, beaver, etc.), or loose items inside the vehicle. We are all just one serious head injury away from being incapacitated, or worse. I wear my snowboarding helmet when I wheel during cooler weather. I need one I can wear when it's hot out. Thanks for sharing the discount code. I will be purchasing one of these.
You’ve been in my head about this since GER. It was the first thing you mentioned when we hit the trail. We could all use a safety witness from time to time. Thanks!

Shameless plug. I bought a helmet to wear while wheeling. I’ve really got into harder and harder wheeling. Last year I was in several rollovers. I like to party.
I’ve hit my head on the cage and even had a tree come in and nearly kill me at AOP. I was thinking of a helmet for some time and after reading about the dude that was killed at Windrock from a head injury 2 days before Christmas, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Then my whole crew decided to get them too. I reached out to Axel Off Road asking if there could be a discount code for a group buy and this was their reply. I thought I’d share it with you guys too.

Some may think it’s corny but I don’t care, I’d rather go home after a trip. This is a dangerous hobby, and I will soon be stepping into a 1 ton LS powered buggy and will be hitting even wilder stuff more often.

Hi Phillip,
Thanks for reaching out!
We'd love to see 10+ purchases in order to provide a discount. So since you are a loyal customer we are happy to provide a discount hoping you find some good words for AXEL Off Road in your group.

Type at the checkout: GROUP21 for a 20% discount
If you guys find the time to post some helmet pics on our FB/Insta page we'd be thrilled :)

Be safe out there!
AXEL Off Road

View attachment 334990
Got one for me and the little dude.

Roughly 6-7 years ago, there were a couple of deaths and a couple of bad head injuries in the four wheeling community. These were recreational wheelers too. They did not occur in competition. It sparked some internet discussion about wearing helmets for just regular trail riding. Around this same time, I had gotten to where I was pushing my Samurai harder and harder and had some hard flops, rolls and just violent bounces where my head hit the targa bar/cage a few times. I decided it was time to start wearing a helmet, so I wore my mountain bike helmet from then on. It sure was a lot less painful to hit my head with a helmet on.

what is the correct website so I can take a look? when I google it, says page does not work

thanks

what is the correct website so I can take a look? when I google it, says page does not work

thanks

Finally got around to pulling the trigger on one of these today. Been getting tired of wearing my snowboarding helmet in the 100* weather. I know it's gonna start cooling off, but I decided now was the time. The group code still works, but it's at 10% now instead of the original 20%.

Measure before you order. They give a range within their sizes. I find mine quite comfy. And they fit over a hat

Back