Benefit ride at The Flats, July 24th

Putting all the raffle stuff together. Here is what has been pledged so far

Rock Corps 4X4 LLC, Winch accessories kit, Hi-Lift, and some other stuff
Hats from Snappy
diff guards from Brian For a 60, but will make another type if you have something different
Something from Bud Built No word yes as to what
Chase at East Coast Gear Supply (ECGS) for kicking in 2 $50 gift cards
new "universal fit" rock sliders Jim Quick Racer
1 $50 auto zone gift card, and 3 $25 auto zone gift cards. Also have a car wash kit.Mike amajeepman
couple of oil change kits (oil filter and 5qts of oil) Prob Castrol 10w30, Filters for maybe SBC and for the 5.3/6.0 and some hat/shirt combos David Minton Minton's automotive
New winch from 4Wheel Parts of Raleigh, Greg Slade
Two $50 gift cards from Olivers drive shafts, donated by Shawn and Cydney(NC4X4 owners!)
Two Rock City Chinese Quick Release DIY Fire Extinguisher Brackets Ron @ Rockcity
Novacayne75 Chris Ellis, TrailJammer and Rock Corps 4X4 member, is donating a TJ winch bumper!
4 wheel parts in Charlotte and Brian Adams has donated the following:
2) 5" 55W procomp driving lights
1) 48" high lift jack
1) high lift handle keeper
1) ARB speedy seal puncture repair kit. its nice.
1) 2" reciever clevis

NC4x4 will be adding two $50 gift certificates from Oliver's Custom Drive Shaft.

There will also be NC4x4 stickers for sale... with all proceeds to be donated.

this is getting good. cant wait to come. gotta alot of parts to get and put on so i can ride but , if the truck isnt ready im still coming.

I'll donate a couple of my Rock City Chinese Quick Release DIY Fire Extinguisher Brackets to the raffle

I may be coming through that way on that Friday and will drop them off. If I can't make it, I'll mail them to you, Chip.

I'm gonna talk to my work and see if they will donate some drinks or something. We sell lots of waters ans juices that need promotion. I know they won't donate beer but I will see what I can get.....maybe some coolers or something

Trying to make this event.. I missed the last ones... looking forward to some trail riding for a good cause..

Planning to be there with a few others in tow. What exit is it again? i didn't pay attention last time.

Chip, if you could update the list about the gift cards and car wash kit...... they are being offered by myself and AutoZone 2422 on statesville rd, in Charlotte. My manager talked to out district manager and got them to match me dollar for dollar. I want to make sure credit is givin where credit is do.

I heard there might be some Yager shots for sale !!!!

That's right folks! Ok let me Splain Lucy.

We are gonna have a Dunking booth. I have had only ONE Mod agree to take a seat and let the public have at him. That's right, Yager Shots! Mike Yager, senior super Moderator of this board in all his Manly glory will be there, in the dunking booth for you to throw a ball at, OK not at him but at the target to dunk him! So to all of you who have been Modded in the past by the original Mod Nazi, don't hesitate to hit the target. This is your chance, maybe your only chance ,....ever, to be able to do this! Get your revenge!
If there are other moderators on this board that you would love to see participate, start a PM effort and help me persuade them to climb in.....bacon... ops LOL

Chip, if you could update the list about the gift cards and car wash kit...... they are being offered by myself and Auto Zone 2422 on statesville rd, in Charlotte. My manager talked to out district manager and got them to match me dollar for dollar. I want to make sure credit is givin where credit is do.

Done! Please let your bosses know how much we appreciate their gifts and you too! I doubt there is a person here on this board that works on their own stuff that has not walked through the doors of an Auto Zone for some part, Fluid or tool.

I have already received cash donations.
1 $20 gift from Rock Corps member, and CTB member, Kenneth Mosteller(can't be there)
1 $100 gift from (wishes to remain anonymous

If you can't be there and want to send money, have a friend deliver it, or you can send it to me, PM me for details. ( And no, sorry can't do the pay pal thing)

Cody has to work that day but i still may be able to come! If not we will definitely send a donation to help with the cause! Such a great event for a great cause! Nothing like helping out fellow 4x4 family!

Chip I think you should step up the plate and take a seat in the dunk tank with yager. Lead by example. Your a mod too.

LOL IF the masses want me there, then I will be. Gonna take more than one lonely Auto Zone Manager to get me to commit though :)

**UPDATE ON RAFFLE PRIZES**

Hats from Snappy
diff guards from Brian For a 60, but will make another type if you have something different
1 $50 auto zone gift card, and 3 $25 auto zone gift cards. Also have a car wash kit.Mike amajeepman
couple of oil change kits (oil filter and 5qts of oil) Prob Castrol 10w30, Filters for maybe SBC and for the 5.3/6.0 and some hat/shirt combos David Minton Minton's automotive
Two $50 gift cards from Olivers drive shafts, donated by Shawn and Cydney(NC4X4 owners!)
Two Rock City Chinese Quick Release DIY Fire Extinguisher Brackets Rob @ Rockcity
Novacayne75 Chris Ellis, TrailJammer and Rock Corps 4X4 member, is donating a TJ winch bumper!
4 wheel parts in Charlotte and Ryan Adams has donated the following:
1) 48" high lift jack
1) 2" reciever clevis
two of the newest design T shirts from Cris Cagle, Eldorado outpost owner
Machine Head custom's has donated shirt's
ECORS (Rob and Ron)3 pairs of event tickets to any future ECORS event
2 $25 Gift Certificates redeemable for any ECORS merchandise (Shirts, Stickers, Coozies, or Use it towards your entry fee)
Honda Cars of Hickory, Hendrick Motorsports t-shirts
Just got a bunch of Dale Jr and Jeff Gordon National Guard shirts, as well as some cool straw hats and keychain/ID tag neclace thingys donated
by the recruiter at the National Guard Armory in Morganton Some of this may be for sale, then the rest going into the raffle

**UPDATE ON RAFFLE PRIZES**
Hats from Snappy
Two Rock City Chinese Quick Release DIY Fire Extinguisher Brackets Rob @ Rockcity
4 wheel parts in Charlotte and Brian Adams has donated the following:
1) 48" high lift jack
1) 2" reciever clevis

Fixed :)

Picked up two of the newest design T shirts from Cris Cagle at the Outpost this morning! I'll bring them sat am.

donation's

a local harley shop Machine Head custom's has donated shirt's for the raffle.

If only two mod's are going to step up let's see some of the Chief's of the club's jump in the dunk tank. (Chad,kevin, BDB) (Jim NC Buggy's Truggy's) and anyone else. Im sure you've pissed someone in your club off at one point or another. this could be a time for revenge for them.

Thank's again for what ya'll have done. You don't know what this means to me and my family. I will be there when someone else need's it.

Lets get a few more prizes in the hopper....
(Separate Give Aways for each 5 total)
3 pairs of event tickets to any future ECORS event
2 $25 Gift Certificates redeemable for any ECORS merchandise (Shirts, Stickers, Coozies, or Use it towards your entry fee)

hey guys i work for honda cars of hickory and i talked to my service manager and we are gonna donate a couple of hendrick motorsports t-shirts to the raffle.

Back