Benefit ride at The Flats, July 24th

If swampy doesn't win the show n shine......I'm going to heart broken....jk

This should be an awsome event. I showed up for last one but my rig wasn't ready.

So, who all is showing up Friday night to camp? I'll be there sometime after 5pm. Anyone wanna sit around a campfire with some Monster energy drinks and share wheeling stories?

i am going to try and make this event and bring a little sumthin sumthin for your club to raffle.

quick question....can i get a big trailer/camper in there? is there any power hookups?

i am going to try and make this event and bring a little sumthin sumthin for your club to raffle.
quick question....can i get a big trailer/camper in there? is there any power hookups?

my truck and camper set up got in and out fine :)

no power hookups

Greg as said, No power, but you have a generator! and no water on the property.
And we can accommodate your tow rig and trailer no problem whatsoever

Just got next weeks shedule. I will be heading that way friday after work. Should be there around 6 or so friday night. I will have my generator with me but no camper this trip so if anyone needs power for anything just ask.

Chip if there is anything you need from the charlotte area brought up just ask. If anyone had donations that cant make it I will be at the AutoZone on Statesville Rd till 4 on friday. If you want to drop it off with me I will get it to Chip Friday night. I will some room on my trailer and the bed of my truck will me empty.

Shared the FB event page and directed those who couldn't make it to Chip for donations. Chip, be sure to check you FB inbox! :beer:

Lol.......I won't be there Friday night. I'm going to the pink floyd lazer light show show at the science center

so after the show n shine will there be trail riding ?

There will be more competitions and games to follow and going on at the same time of the show and shine. But yes, we will open the trails for all to play on, heck, That wouldn't be any fun inviting this crowd over and not allow them to play!

We will be headed down Friday night, rolling in late, oh dark:30 with the candy van :)

Make sure to remember that sign about the van rockin:huggy:

Is Mrs Yager gonna grace us with an appearance too???

Another added feature!
Ever been going down the road and see a convoy of military vehicles and think to yourself, "Id like to take a look at one of those one day" Well as said, we are trying to make this a fun day for all. Always a treat for kids, young and old, are military vehicles. The local Nation Guard Armory will have a couple of their trucks there for us to look over and ask questions. Bring your camera and get your picture taken with one of these!

**Big thanks to the nations finest for agreeing to do this!**

That's pretty cool Chip, and yes it was nice of them.

This is a one day event, but we are opening the gate Friday afternoon for those who want to come and camp.

Pretty sure they plan to lock up sometime saturday nite, but if were lucky they might let us stay a bit longer :D

Our normal day ride fee for guests is $10 for rig and driver and $5 for spectators. If there is enough interest, say 10 or more rigs, I will stay so you can ride Sunday. So, if these terms suit you and you can commit to it, Let me know through PM, and we can make it happen. IMO more money for the cause.

Back