Biggest douche-mobile

IMG_6066.JPG

One less JoCo Squat truck this morning.
Missed the curve, crossed ditch, took out telephone pole, cable box and through a fence into yard close to house. Knocked out power around us for about 2hrs

View attachment 245672
Missed the curve, crossed ditch, took out telephone pole, cable box and through a fence into yard close to house. Knocked out power around us for about 2hrs

It's a good thing I'm not an insurance adjuster. I'd tell the owner that their suspension modifications resulted in an unsafe vehicle with handling characteristics so poor that they not only contributed to, but more than likely caused the accident.

Pass this guy every day on covered bridge

I doubt you see him again, rear axle pretty much ripped out, bed side crushed, left front pushed back

How far down Covered Bridge you go ? He made his hole in a fence about 1/4 mile from Thanksgiving.

234017d9134555476d11dbd5af6ce6e6.jpg

I get these Nissans are going to be collectible but this was not a clean example and he's parked towards the front of the parking lot. The fact he's parked at an angle makes it even worse.

234017d9134555476d11dbd5af6ce6e6.jpg

I get these Nissans are going to be collectible but this was not a clean example and he's parked towards the front of the parking lot. The fact he's parked at an angle makes it even worse.

Ken is just an asshole, why you think Barbie hangs with him ?

Crappy pic..... but folks this here is a lifted miata..... with (what looked like) two big ass dudes shoehorned in that bad boy lmao
20170331_202438.jpg

Crappy pic..... but folks this here is a lifted miata..... with (what looked like) two big ass dudes shoehorned in that bad boy lmao
Minus the sausage party...that'd be the only way I'd own one of those!

Minus the sausage party...that'd be the only way I'd own one of those!

Yup. There are a few lifted miatas around here that look like they would be fun out on the beach or something.
And if you damage it or get it stuck...
Who cares! It's only a Miata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. There are a few lifted miatas around here that look like they would be fun out on the beach or something.
And if you damage it or get it stuck...
Who cares! It's only a Miata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you get stuck, you just find someone else to help pick it up and set it on solid ground. :lol:

View attachment 245672
So heres the real question,did they use that chain hangin from the bumper to load the truck or was he on the way to rescue somebody w the chain when he wrecked??? Did it have an "official recovery vehicle" sticker on it??

So heres the real question,did they use that chain hangin from the bumper to load the truck or was he on the way to rescue somebody w the chain when he wrecked??? Did it have an "official recovery vehicle" sticker on it??

No sir, that was a chrome chain BroDozer necklace, some HS punk

Back