Biggest douche-mobile

You would think if someone is going to lower something they would also budget for camber correction

IMHO I️ think this trend started due to cheapo budget lowering and people couldn’t afford the camber correction kits? So because the majority cut corners it became a trend?!

Smh
It's stance nation brah! Lol

Seriously though, it's just the down force from that wing. It's so good it keeps the rear planted even when not in motion, or it has pushed it down so much over time that the camber is out. (jk on both counts)

I didn't think it was subtle considering
Damn. Guess I really gotta get mine going. The jack-stand club is getting smaller and smaller

Damn....that puts an end to an era of non-stop smack-talk about your dormant Jeep status
Obviously it worked. Now please start talking smack about me not having coilovers!

Damn. Guess I really gotta get mine going. The jack-stand club is getting smaller and smaller
I've got 4 you can borrow. Only used once, but have wear and tear from several years of usage :p

I've got 4 you can borrow. Only used once, but have wear and tear from several years of usage :p
Im no sucker. You just offered to let me borrow that pretty blue twin post you have and Ill graciously take you up on that!!!

Im no sucker. You just offered to let me borrow that pretty blue twin post you have and Ill graciously take you up on that!!!
I unbolted it and moved it over 3ft a couple of months ago. Wish you would have said something, i would have just moved it to your house, but too late now. :(

C97A02DD-A63A-4D88-BCE2-12043FC84173.jpeg

A couple from the Christmas Parade last week:
upload_2017-12-6_19-53-57.png

upload_2017-12-6_19-54-30.png

And some general public:
upload_2017-12-6_19-55-30.png

Back