Biggest douche-mobile

What if you put Dodge tow mirrors on a Toyota? Does that make you a douche?

uploadfromtaptalk1405597962681.jpg

Freakin dodge tow mirrors flipped out with nothing behind the truck

I rarely ever drive my truck without a trailer behind it. With that said, I have manual mirrors. If I'm not going over 100 miles I'm not folding them in, its a PITA!
Douche:flipoff2: (says the guy with the ricer diesel) <roll coal!>

Oh crap, we forgot Tapout stickers!

Any Jeep with a winch, highlift, and offroad lights that has never been offroad.

Anything with a Calvin pissing on (fill in the blank) sticker. And Salt Life, which I swear looks like Slut Life everytime I see it.

My wife and I always laugh and call it "slut life" as well.

Same here! I even sing it in my head when I see one to the old "Thug-life" tone. Haha.

My vote goes to the '03-'04 Terminator Cobras and the older people that own them as their first hot rod EVER.

Any vehicle with a "YOLO" sticker on it

Tow mirrors on a 1500

I wish my new 2014 Chevy 1500 had them, the thing tows up to 9900#. Properly equipped, the new 1500s can tow 12,000#. Who wouldn't want tow mirrors!?!?! Sadly, Chevy does not offer them.

But I know what you mean...

Well there is also this guy - vehicle itself not bad (black JK) - that is commonly parked at one of the local MARC stations...

afbcdn_photos_b_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_xfp1_t1.0_0_1049118684d2953efe56fd548c83a1ba76b49407.jpg

yes, that is bedliner...

And since that dosn't look cool enough, he has another on the back...

afbcdn_photos_g_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_xpa1_v_t1.0_0_10537741e72b354df7daa5b403c17c4d7ebc42.jpg

I bet it works fucking sweet with the Rhino liner all over the pins like that.

Does he have a 50" LED bar? If so, you may have found King Douche.

I hate stacks as well...that being said, my K30 has them because they're not room for a 4" exhaust pipe under the truck with the torque arm in the way. I'm going to try to work 4" in to that tight space though....

:lol:

anything with mud grapplers on it!

.......... I'm going to try to work 4" in to that tight space though :lol:..................is there a tire that wears out faster than a mud grappler? or do most of them stay on the pavement? All the ones I've seen were about bald.

Last edited:
Back