Biggest douche-mobile

Not sure if its been posted before, but I threw up a little when I saw this TJ on the way home the other night. He even has the front driveshaft disconnected to accommodate his squat.

View attachment 328599
The more I look at this the more my head hurts. It's got front sway bar disconnects... Disconnected, the lower control arms are practically pointing stright down, no front driveshaft and he is either a little person or he has the seat tilted forward just to see over the hood

Apparently its too dark for some people at 6pm! Picture doesn't do justice to how bright that LED bar was.
8d770bd3598b51827495ab65cc36782c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The pass is in the windshield but not properly displayed, because, Harris Teeter at Flowers Plantation, We have our own rules.....
The passenger side of the dually looked like it was going to hit the post.

I know all about flowers HT, I love off wall rd.

The pass is in the windshield but not properly displayed, because, Harris Teeter at Flowers Plantation, We have our own rules.....
Just my opinion, but if you can get in or out of that truck regularly, you don't really need a handicap parking placard.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

dont worry that landscaping trailer aint rated to haul it anyway

Who cares, it is not that difficult to park between the lines. Serves them right.
Yeah, its also easy to not be a dick and prevent someone from getting in their car for no reason. There's plenty of parking spaces, even a pull-thru spot 2 over. Did this really stick it to em? I strongly doubt it's a douchenozzle driving a white highlander. Probably somebody's elderly mom who can't judge distance well enough, and was just leaving space because the Tundra was right on the line and there were plenty of open spots.

Last edited:
Yeah, its also easy to not be a dick and prevent someone from getting in their car for no reason. There's plenty of parking spaces, even a pull-thru spot 2 over. Did this really stick it to em? I strongly doubt it's a douchenozzle driving a white highlander. Probably somebody's elderly mom who can't judge distance well enough, and was just leaving space because the Tundra was right on the line and there were plenty of open spots.
This^^^

Or when the highlander got there another car was parked over their line or or or.

If I had to crawl through there is a real chance the f250 would have had to change a tire before they left.
I keep a valve core remover on my keychain for just such events.

I keep a valve core remover on my keychain for just such events.

I have an old 48" screwdriver that reaches extremely easily through my drivers window, thats pretty difficult to pick on any cameras...that is indiscriminate to whether it punctures sheet metal or rubber. It's the damndest thing, but I can't seem to teach it any new tricks.

Back