Biggest douche-mobile

Gettin gas today, dude was trying to pump up his flat on the RR of his mercedes w a 20 day tag. I get my gas and cleaned my windshield while I watched him put a scissor jack under it and take the wheel off, the entire inside sidewall was blown out.Dude pulls out a skinny spare from the trunk and tries to put it on.......it does not fit.Then he pulls another scissor jack out and jacks up the left rear, w a tire full of air and removes it. Then he tries to put the same spare on the left, he gets one lug on it but again, he can't put any more on. He pushes on the wheel and the jack falls over w a crash, the jack on other side is still holding the RR up.Now he's gettin real mad.He puts the jack back under the LR and jacks it up again and puts the good tire back on and the jack on the right falls over w a bang while he's putting the nuts on and now the left wheel is cocked. I went into the store and came back 5 mins.Drive past him again and really wanted to yell, "Pull yer pants up" before I could say it he opens the passenger door and flops in the seat and the rr jack falls again I'm sure he heard me laughing while I went by........
20210313_152005.jpg
20210313_151831.jpg

Last edited:
Gettin gas today, dude was trying to pump up his flat on the RR of his mercedes w a 20 day tag. I get my gas and cleaned my windshield while I watched him put a scissor jack under it and take the wheel off, the entire inside sidewall was blown out.Dude pulls out a skinny spare from the trunk and tries to put it on.......it does not fit.Then he pulls another scissor jack out and jacks up the left rear, w a tire full of air and removes it. Then he tries to put the same spare on the left, he gets one lug on it but again, he can't put any more on. He pushes on the wheel and the jack falls over w a crash, the jack on other side is still holding the RR up.Now he's gettin real mad.He puts the jack back under the LR and jacks it up again and puts the good tire back on and the jack on the right falls over w a bang while he's putting the nuts on and now the left wheel is cocked. I went into the store and came back 5 mins.Drive past him again and really wanted to yell, "Pull yer pants up" before I could say it he opens the passenger door and flops in the seat and the rr jack falls again I'm sure he heard me laughing while I went by........View attachment 340516View attachment 340519View attachment 340519
I reckon I would’ve asked him if he needed any help. But that’s just my take.

Last edited:
Maybe he can afford the back half of the lift with his Biden $$$
Back half of the lift kit, and four tires that are actually on the same size rims and match, So his whole driveline doesn't explode when he shifts into 4wd...

At Slojangles in Stanley this morning...
20210320_101526.jpg

20210320_101552(0).jpg

Got 2 today. I couldn't get the windshield on the 300, but it said pantie dropper.

Next up, Dodge with a coffee can dragging the ground. Compliments of Atlantic Beach.

Attachments

• 20210406_185124.jpg
    20210406_185124.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 130
  • 20210406_185233.jpg
    20210406_185233.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 137
Not sure if this is douche mobile or just plain WTF, but had to share. Seen at The Depot in Concord, GF even said wtf is that?!

Attachments

• B80F244E-2F69-446B-8876-5E76576F4AD0.jpeg
    B80F244E-2F69-446B-8876-5E76576F4AD0.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 189
Just driving to work... can’t see shit... because this piece of shit squatter was all over the road behind me. Headlights need a kit to fix for aiming if this fad continues.
E10429BD-8B0D-4EB0-BA66-141F35823231.jpeg

Not necessarily calling this a douche-mobile. Not sure what to think of it or what it is. Pay attention to the tandem rear axles. Saw this at 601/49 intersection south of Concord.
Fab Fours parts = douche, every time... Regardless of how cool the vehicle underneath was to start with.

Just driving to work... can’t see shit... because this piece of shit squatter was all over the road behind me. Headlights need a kit to fix for aiming if this fad continues.View attachment 344956
there's a reason that shit is illegal.
But sadly not enforced enough.

Not necessarily calling this a douche-mobile. Not sure what to think of it or what it is. Pay attention to the tandem rear axles. Saw this at 601/49 intersection south of Concord.
Sorry about your penis...bro

Back