Biggest douche-mobile

Obviously, if the truck looked like a rat rig or unprofessional, I wasn't too inclined to contact them for a quote.
This is why I don't put any stickers or contact info on anything I own :D Last thing I need is someone looking for that dude that whipped past them and hurt their feelings, and they saw an NC4x4 or whatever church or business sticker.

This is why I don't put any stickers or contact info on anything I own :D Last thing I need is someone looking for that dude that whipped past them and hurt their feelings, and they saw an NC4x4 or whatever church or business sticker.
See, now you got me thinking. I need a big ass rear decal that says "This is how fast the Spirit moves you at First Baptist Church of the Ever Living Waters"

Or something to that effect.

I notice business trucks occasionally with loud exhaust, huge gaudy wheels and even stacks and such. To each their own and all but it doesn’t at all give me confidence in a plumber or HVAC guy if they were to show up in a douche mobile.

My friend Dean started a business after retiring from the Navy. He swears his business only took off once he bought a dedicated and lettered work truck.

I think business info on a work truck is the #1 best advertisement. I can think of quite a few jobs I've had done that originated with me at a supply store looking at a truck in the parking lot or me at a stoplight staring at the back of a truck.

Obviously, if the truck looked like a rat rig or unprofessional, I wasn't too inclined to contact them for a quote.

I would agree with most of that. I also tend to get a bad impression when a contractor shows up in a brand new "luxury" truck. Tells me that they are likely charging more than I am willing to pay. I get the need to buy new trucks, but they dont have to be a "platinum" or King Ranch.

I would agree with most of that. I also tend to get a bad impression when a contractor shows up in a brand new "luxury" truck. Tells me that they are likely charging more than I am willing to pay. I get the need to buy new trucks, but they dont have to be a "platinum" or King Ranch.
@Ron and I have discussed this. The key is for it to be a white truck. As long as it's plain white, noone will question it.

I’ve also judged my willingness to do business with a company who I’ve seen advertised on a vehicle based on their road manners….for instance, seen a tow truck tailgating another motorist down 49 one day, the car wasn’t driving slow either, but the tow truck stayed right on them basically pushing them up the road. Seemed like a dick move to me and thought to myself I’d never call them for a tow

23F3F360-D356-4187-A6A8-21B04D0D9217.jpeg

I have this internal debate about everyone I deal with. The one that I can't figure out how I feel is my financial advisor/stock broker guy. If his vehicle is too nice, he's screwing me over and taking my money. If he drives a POS, he's obviously bad at his job and will lose all my money. It's a no win situation for whoever I'm dealing with : 😂

I have this internal debate about everyone I deal with. The one that I can't figure out how I feel is my financial advisor/stock broker guy. If his vehicle is too nice, he's screwing me over and taking my money. If he drives a POS, he's obviously bad at his job and will lose all my money. It's a no win situation for whoever I'm dealing with : 😂
So he needs to drive a Camry to work and keep his Ferrari at the house :laughing:

I'm pretty sure if you feel the need to paint your inner fenders anything other than black (or *maybe* white) then you're definitely a douchmobile.

Tax write off. Buddy said his accountant told him to buy a truck worth at least 80k.

Back