Biggoofy build thread 96 Jeep ZJ

You have about as much work in this thing as I do :) I love GCs. Before I got the H3 I was looking into getting into a WJ. Great wheeling with you guys. See you when I get back in Jan.

no I still need a few parts till I can put in the springs you dick!

Just went though your build thread. Nice build, looking great!

I'm diggin the sliders, the rockers on my XJ are beat to hell I had something like that in mind. Thanks for some good ideas!

Thanks man Im glad I could help out.

I have been slowly gathering all the needed parts to finish out the build. I picked up all my long arms last week from Andy over at Ironman4x4Fab and they are sick. I'll be posting pics of them here shortly. Greg has been working on all my axle brackets for my upcoming axle swap so as soon as I get those all Ill need is shocks, front track bar, brake lines, and driveshafts.

nice build man
hope its still ongoing
lots of great info in here

Still ongoing installed the front long arms, adj front trac bar, rear trac bar bracket, extended brake lines

I also just ordered some new motor mounts from Ironman4x4fab they are doing a limited run of them and I had to snatch up a set.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 624
  • tree 2.jpg
    tree 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 674
Thanks man!! I really appreciate it! We are wheeling this weekend if you wanna join.

Nice pictures man!

Hey, thanks again for all the help in the park on Friday. Turns out it was the fuel pump pressure regulator and/or the CPS. Had some other NC4x4 guys give me a ride into town for parts and we had it running and out of there on its own power by 3:45 or so.

They are 6" coils. Thanks man glad you got it moving! We have a few of your Tj ill try and post them up for ya.

hey its my truck

Still ongoing installed the front long arms, adj front trac bar, rear trac bar bracket, extended brake lines
I also just ordered some new motor mounts from Ironman4x4fab they are doing a limited run of them and I had to snatch up a set.
Hey man I assume u got your yoke swaped out and axle bracket welded back on guess it time for your 44/9 or just skip em and go to tons

Steven Ill sell all the 44 and 9 stuff so i can buy tons haha!!!

So my wife and I closed on our new house yesterday so the jeep build is on pause for awhile lol. 3 bedroom 2 bath 1800 sq feet on 3 acres!! I also got a new job as a service tech at the Ford dealer in town!!! Its been a great week!!

Attachments

• our house.jpg
    our house.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 599
You work at Montgomery Motors? My dad got his last 2 trucks there. Good deals there.

Back