....Black Sheep....

Nakoma

B27E780D-AEBB-4423-80BF-E73CA8E83B97.jpeg
DC03891B-5E2C-4317-BEA6-4A344661ECEF.jpeg
Some of you have seen on Instagram, but some have not.....this is hard to do...this feels a little like bringing a black girl to thanksgiving dinner at my grandmas house...(nothing wrong with that but my grandpa probably would not have understood). So here goes...my next trail rig is a 1980 TOYOTA pickup! Damn that was hard to say! So all joke aside, I picked up an ‘80 model Toyota truck single cab short bed as a project, I think it’ll be a pretty cool project. 101” wheelbase and fully built I expect it to weigh less than 4K. The first step is to tear it down to the bare frame. I’ll keep y’all posted. I am now the black sheep of the CTB family!

That is so freaking awesome and such a simple truck that will make a great Trail rig. I can't wait to see you back out on the trails, at least Troy won't have to put up with you riding shotgun anymore one of these days.

View attachment 273226 View attachment 273227 Some of you have seen on Instagram, but some have not.....this is hard to do...this feels a little like bringing a black girl to thanksgiving dinner at my grandmas house...(nothing wrong with that but my grandpa probably would not have understood). So here goes...my next trail rig is a 1980 TOYOTA pickup! Damn that was hard to say! So all joke aside, I picked up an ‘80 model Toyota truck single cab short bed as a project, I think it’ll be a pretty cool project. 101” wheelbase and fully built I expect it to weigh less than 4K. The first step is to tear it down to the bare frame. I’ll keep y’all posted. I am now the black sheep of the CTB family!
I’m done with ya! You are officially disowned and no longer camp bitch.

Well I guess I’ll still accept you after thinking about it for a second. As long as you don’t get rid of the Dobson overlanding burb it’s all good.

That thing will be a billy goat with some ruf, 57 or 63 rear springs, dual cases, lockers, and 35s.

You going with propane or just a webber?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Build plan is 35s , dual cases, factory axles locked, either swing a 22re or propane not sure yet but it will not have a carburetor! Trailered mostly but road worthy enough to drive a 2 hour radius from home. It will be a long process, like I said the first step is to tear down to bare frame.

the first step is to tear down to bare frame.

If there's Beer and good food on the grille.....I'm down to lend a hand or heckle from a fat boy approved chair

Back