Boone/ASU Guys

how are you guys getting to Michigan? I want to go, but if we fly, Ive got no clue how to get to Ann Arbor from Detriot.

Whatever the highway is that runs E to W through Ann Arbor and Detroit, you basically just take it west.

Although I don't get a free ride up there like bridgman....I do get a free pickup and ride from the airport, house to stay at, drinks on friday night, and ride back to the airport on monday. :D

Whatever the highway is that runs E to W through Ann Arbor and Detroit, you basically just take it west.

Although I don't get a free ride up there like bridgman....I do get a free pickup and ride from the airport, house to stay at, drinks on friday night, and ride back to the airport on monday. :D

haha, well damn just shoot me down why dont ya, haha

ill be going with the marching band, FREE, sorry to rub it in and i dont know how we are gettin there, all i know is that im goin and thats cool with me.

Do you know Vann Adkins?

I know a guy that goes to Kettering, I might be able to chill with him/get a ride with him, who knows.

ah okay. Hes in the band (or was, I dunno anymore)
so what year are you exactly?
this is my first year at ASU. I comming in as a transfer student from greenville, nc. as far as year i dont know what i will be considered as cause i have like 90 credits and im trying to see how many i can get to transfer.

this is my first year at ASU. I comming in as a transfer student from greenville, nc. as far as year i dont know what i will be considered as cause i have like 90 credits and im trying to see how many i can get to transfer.

ah good, I was gonna be pissed if you were a freshman.

ok well it looks like im not going to have enough time to put my new lift kit on my XJ before i have to leave greenville and go to boone on the 11th.

So does anyone want or can anyone help me as far as having a place to put the kit on in or near to boone? i really only need air tools but any help would be great, thanks alot.

I'm sure some guys would be willing to help out. I'd be willing to assist, but I don't have any tools.
Some of the family might, but I'd have to check on that.

Alright so who's gonna need a job?

I'm gonna be in need of some part-time help here at Line-X spray-in bedliners in the near future. You will need to be able to work at least 3 hours at a time so check your class schedules. If you can't make that happen any days between 9 and 5 i can't use you.

Job will consist of/require:
-Anwering the phone/ taking messages with a slight amount of eloquence
-Truck bed prep: sanding, tape, cleaning...
-Cleaning shop
-Machine maintenance
-Driving trucks from here to there

Pay will be decent and probably better than any other job you will find with such flexible hours.

You will get dirty, hot, sweaty, and will ruin a shirt about once a month. Keep this in mind as you'll probably want to get back to the dorm to shower before class or just go as you are and be another smelly hippie...it's not like you'll stand out...

Oh yeah, you'll also have access to:
Parts discounts
A fully tooled shop to work on your rig in.

So...if you're interested shoot me a PM...

:-(

Id love to work there, but looks like My schedule wont allow it besides saturdays..

or unless you need someone 8-12 or something.

Bah, crappy schedule.

I'll be up Saturday.

I was up there all day today. Left my house at 12, IE right when Demo started on 321.

We ended up taking globe road. WHAT a mistake.

FYI, NEVER take globe road in a jeep with the top down and doors off. Im still eating dust.

Back