Boone/ASU Guys

Globe is fun...what are you talking about. 2wd 03 3500 CTD's pulling a trailer do awsome on that road. Haha.

FYI...There are "PRIVATE ROAD" signs all over the Richland Rd entrance now. Any input on whether its still a state road or if the people that live just across the creek are trying to keep people out.

Globe is fun...what are you talking about. 2wd 03 3500 CTD's pulling a trailer do awsome on that road. Haha.
FYI...There are "PRIVATE ROAD" signs all over the Richland Rd entrance now. Any input on whether its still a state road or if the people that live just across the creek are trying to keep people out.

they've been there for some time. I think they are marking the sides of the road (left and right) rather than the actual road.

I think the road is state owned, so they cant do anything.

I'll be pulling in town tomorrow afternoon. Coming up 421 if anyone needs anything hauled up. I have some space in the truck left....

Let me know whats going on yall. Just kinda hanging around trying not to get in too much trouble tonight. Never seems to work out...

who drives the huge yellow cj5 on fullwiths with leds and irocs? im not completely sure it was pretty dark i saw it riding around in downtown yesterday

Sam, how's boone. Have you harassed Hugh yet?
All you guys suck. I would love to be back in Boone, just isn't much to pay the bills up there. ASU Grad '01.

Haha Actualy yes. Me, Seth, Hugh, Uriah went to dinner last night and shot the crap.

So whats going on SATURDAY NIGHT?

Met Bridgman the other day, freakin great guy!

Also, Sam adams beer is as delicious as the commercials make it out to be, pick up the Black Lager

Mountain City on Saturday anyone. BIGWOODY has a thread about it, but just seeing if anyone else is interested in going.

Does anyone up here have a trailer I could borrow for the day to get my rig out there and back?

Back