Bourbon

Taking a queue from the peanut gallery
IMG_4861.jpeg

Went and made the rounds. Found 2 Old Fitzgeralds and I almost made away with one that was a 10-yr. The lady didn't have a clue. Then some dude came out of the back and informed her of what it was. I then was informed that the sale would be a no go.

Swing and a miss.

Went and made the rounds. Found 2 Old Fitzgeralds and I almost made away with one that was a 10-yr. The lady didn't have a clue. Then some dude came out of the back and informed her of what it was. I then was informed that the sale would be a no go.

Swing and a miss.
Well that’s just gay. Come by the house. I’ll pour you some :smokin:
IMG_0348.jpeg

Only thing i have found is sazerac rye lately. what is everyones opinion?

Got 4 bottles havn't tried any yet.
It's a drinkable rye at a good price. I'm not a huge fan of it but I'm not a rye guy. There's a dude at work that that's all he'll drink.

A couple Charlotte ABC .stores had BT and ER today, if you are on the hunt might be a good idea to go check your local stores.

You blink your eyes and it'll pass. Made a phone call and boom!

View attachment 409183

Edit: it was all 5 in a basket. Don't give a shit. Elmer is my boy.
You up there swimming in bottles of Stagg Jr and I havent seen a bottle on shelf for less than $300 in 3 years.

You up there swimming in bottles of Stagg Jr and I havent seen a bottle on shelf for less than $300 in 3 years.
How mad would you be if I said I got another one on Christmas Eve?

How mad would you be if I said I got another one on Christmas Eve?
Not mad at all-happy for ya!
Wanna sell one?
Haha

Or trade for ETL or HM10 or any of this years Bookers which I’m swimming in

Not mad at all-happy for ya!
Wanna sell one?
Haha

Or trade for ETL or HM10 or any of this years Bookers which I’m swimming in
I figured our deal was still valid. Just looking for transport.

I been needing to make a drive to the mountains...and put some miles the Jeep...this sounds like a good excuse to me.

Back