Bourbon

Very smooth…even one of my admins, who usually doesn’t drink brown liquor, said it was extremely smooth…and ‘not too bad’
I’ve keep WTRB, Kentucky Spirit, RE10 and RE10SB around.
Other than the standard WT funk smell - I’m a fan of KS

Snapchat-328043006.jpg

Yeah Ben would never drive a dodge like a poor. He’s a Lincoln man like Mconegay

I’d have to Get a pour of that Old Fitzgerald …that’s the tastiest thing I see on that bar depending on which EC that is hiding in the back
That 8yr Old Fitz is great! Popped one last night to celebrate our newborn daughter
IMG_2334.jpeg

How the hell are you guys seeing these? I searched for 2 months and couldn't get one. Instagram liquor stores are the worst. Saw one in California that had 20 bottles for sale. I know this was in a restaurant but damn.

I missed out on the OF 1924. Day late. They had 3 yesterday and I walked in today. Go figure.

Fitz?

My local guy had 3 Wednesday. I’ll check in the am if you want one.

I’m incredibly jealous of Van Go GTS hookup however. Ive never seen one in a store at any price and its probably a good thing or I’d likely do something stupid

Fitz?

I’m incredibly jealous of Van Go GTS hookup however. Ive never seen one in a store at any price and its probably a good thing or I’d likely do something stupid
Are you serious? PM incoming

How the hell are you guys seeing these? I searched for 2 months and couldn't get one. Instagram liquor stores are the worst. Saw one in California that had 20 bottles for sale. I know this was in a restaurant but damn.

I missed out on the OF 1924. Day late. They had 3 yesterday and I walked in today. Go figure.
Fitz?

I spend more time chasing bourbon than I do working on anything 4x4 these days... It’s become a problem. Haha here in NC it’s all about networking and driving fast when you hear that a store has something. It’s all MSRP so flies off shelves before it even hits them.
Here is a picture of what the store by the house put out the other day. I was 5th in line… got GTS.
IMG_2343.jpeg

I spend more time chasing bourbon than I do working on anything 4x4 these days... It’s become a problem. Haha here in NC it’s all about networking and driving fast when you hear that a store has something. It’s all MSRP so flies off shelves before it even hits them.
Here is a picture of what the store by the house put out the other day. I was 5th in line… got GTS.
View attachment 411457
I can’t do secondary but I’m good for 5 for a GTS if the opportunity arises

I can’t do secondary but I’m good for 5 for a GTS if the opportunity arises
Noted. I’ll see what I can do. Can get them all day around 800 on secondary Facebook groups.

Been sipping on some Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey....
Very mild. Not real strong. Plain dangerous cause I could drink the whole bottle.

Back