Bourbon

FB_IMG_1710894007315.jpg

Y'all suck a butt. Just went to my local joint and they didn't have squat. Picked up a derby Woodford. Dude I know picked up a Blanton's for $109 a minute ago.......pass.

The orange and White's I have seen are stupid expensive. Like two fiddy plus.

Stopped in a new (to me) store for a look around.

Didn’t see much - and was headed out. Owner said - “You rike Bourbon? You want the rare eagle?” And walked into a back room behind the counter before I could answer.

I currently have an ER and an unopened back up. Wasn’t looking for another….but I was contemplating on buying just so he might offer something next time…and ER is always a favorite gift. As he walks out he say “My new friend yours for only $109”

I was about to laugh and yeet on out the door when emerged and held this beauty up.

$109 was a deal

IMG_9511.jpeg
IMG_9512.jpeg

Didn’t see much - and was headed out. Owner said - “You rike Bourbon? You want the rare eagle?” And walked into a back room behind the counter before I could answer.

I currently have an ER and an unopened back up. Wasn’t looking for another….but I was contemplating on buying just so he might offer something next time…and ER is always a favorite gift. As he walks out he say “My new friend yours for only $109”

I was about to laugh and yeet on out the door when emerged and held this beauty up.

$109 was a deal

View attachment 414715View attachment 414716
The 1.75’s look MASSIVE

2 friends and myself allegedly drank a 1.75 one evening. I think it was a good time. I can never seem to fine ER but my friends seem to have no problems getting it.

2 friends and myself allegedly drank a 1.75 one evening. I think it was a good time. I can never seem to fine ER but my friends seem to have no problems getting it.
Want one?
I have extra to spare now - I’ll hook a brother up

$109 was a deal

View attachment 414715View attachment 414716
That is a deal. Nice score.

I stumbled on a Blanton's but it wasn't a letter I needed. Still bought it hoping for a trade in the near future.

Well, I found it. The end of the rainbow but thanks to inflation and the open market you'll be needing to sell a kidney or 8.

Russell's 13yr -multiple bottles
Old Fitzgerald- multiple bottles
Pappy of every year
Eagle 17yr
Blanton's
Thomas Handy

Just to name a few. The cheapest one was the Blanton's at $170. The Fitz was $500. Pappy 12yr was $1500. Eagle 17 was $2500. Just outrageous prices. Great stuff just outrageous.

If you've got money to burn, head to Cash's in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

If you've got money to burn, head to Cash's in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
You know... Call me a cheap bastard, but I'll take a bottle of Clyde for less than $40 and have about the same experience. Maybe a $6 cigar and a good friend or 2 sitting around a buggy build in a garage with some tunes and and laughs and that's worth $1mil right there.

You know... Call me a cheap bastard, but I'll take a bottle of Clyde for less than $40 and have about the same experience. Maybe a $6 cigar and a good friend or 2 sitting around a buggy build in a garage with some tunes and and laughs and that's worth $1mil right there.
Come help me get my junk together and have a pour of all those @McCracken mentioned for free. 😂😂

Come help me get my junk together and have a pour of all those @McCracken mentioned for free. 😂😂
Hey, don't tempt me with a good time! I passed your house twice last week to go to Grandover for some continuing ed on Intelli-hot boilers. Had it not been mid-morning on week days I would have had to stop to harass a little :laughing:

Hey, don't tempt me with a good time! I passed your house twice last week to go to Grandover for some continuing ed on Intelli-hot boilers. Had it not been mid-morning on week days I would have had to stop to harass a little :laughing:
Invite is open :smokin:

Back