Bourbon

There’s like 8 cases of it here.
12201 NC-150 N Unit 20
Winston Salem, NC 27127
United States

If you were in a position to grab a bottle or 3 - I'd gladly meet ya next week, pay ya for it and make it worth your time.

I'm a fan. But I have a customer who things it is absolutely the best thing under the sun. Like his absolute #1 favorite and he cant ever find it. I seem to stumble across a couple bottles a year and he always reciprocates my generosity with business...

If you were in a position to grab a bottle or 3 - I'd gladly meet ya next week, pay ya for it and make it worth your time.

I'm a fan. But I have a customer who things it is absolutely the best thing under the sun. Like his absolute #1 favorite and he cant ever find it. I seem to stumble across a couple bottles a year and he always reciprocates my generosity with business...
Store is about 40 minutes from my house, but I have a buddy who is close to it. I’ll see what I can do. 👍🏼

Store is about 40 minutes from my house, but I have a buddy who is close to it. I’ll see what I can do. 👍🏼
That's my go-to store

Between my home and my barndo

Imma hit it tomorrow. If it's there I'll grab a few bottles

That's my go-to store

Between my home and my barndo

Imma hit it tomorrow. If it's there I'll grab a few bottles
@Ron I just paid a buddy to grab a few bottles for ya. @CasterTroy don’t worry about it unless he wants more.

You are the man!!
Love this place

20220521_114706.jpg

Picked these up this morning, wasn't what I was hoping for. The Heaven Hill was there but only allowed one bottle of each. Wish I'd looked at this thread earlier, I would have bought one for you Ron.

View attachment 373082

Picked these up this morning, wasn't what I was hoping for. The Heaven Hill was there but only allowed one bottle of each. Wish I'd looked at this thread earlier, I would have bought one for you Ron.
Stateline?
I didnt not get the message that there was a release party or Id have been there...

Stateline?
I didnt not get the message that there was a release party or Id have been there...
No southern spirits, I got there 1/2 hour b4 they opened and there were easy 200, got in about 9:30 and was chasing ponies, 10 people ahead of us got some. :mad: I'm gonna check state line probably Monday. You want the HH? I'll get it if they have it.

Not a particularly tough bottle to find, or expensive or really anything special…it is made by Willett, so it’s certainly not bad. I’m really liking this Rowan’s Creek as a mixer in coffee the last few weeks…

E9D38EA1-06F9-44F7-AC9B-020ABCD2BF84.jpeg

Not a particularly tough bottle to find, or expensive or really anything special…it is made by Willett, so it’s certainly not bad. I’m really liking this Rowan’s Creek as a mixer in coffee the last few weeks…

View attachment 373194
I've heard it's going to be allocated before long. I picked up that bottle in Savannah and I like it but I don't love it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned here before, but a buddy turned me on to this documentary and I've watched it twice over the past week. Recommended it throughout my crew and @CasterTroy started it and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it.

1653660718801.png

Picked up this Sweetens Cove Kennessee stuff. This stuff is sweet. I'm sure thebsugar maple wood has something to do with that.

My buddy got me the other one. I'm not a huge rye fan but this one is pretty good. It's pretty smooth.

Lastly, I got to try a Wiseman's bourbon from Kentucky Owl. For $58/bottle it was a pretty good pour. They had it at the store but I opted for the Sweetens. The Carribou is just there for looks. I'll crack it open at some point. From what I remember it was pretty smooth but not so much as to say it was watery if that makes sense.

20220624_175935.jpg

Picked up two ryes in Colorado. Hadn’t seen or heard much about the Laws, but it’s pretty good and has a decent bit of spice. Also not sourced from MGP like a lot of other rye.
The michters is decent, but for the price I think there are other things I would buy first.
635AF74C-4A77-4949-B1C3-FE0C4B4BA199.jpeg

Picked up two ryes in Colorado. Hadn’t seen or heard much about the Laws, but it’s pretty good and has a decent bit of spice. Also not sourced from MGP like a lot of other rye.
The michters is decent, but for the price I think there are other things I would buy first. View attachment 375389
You still feel that way after tonight?

Found this at a Charlotte ABC week before last.. It _is_ very subtle but I like it over the regular - and I like that too, but this is great. $50 range. Wish I could find it closer 'cuz I'm not burnin' my own gas for 6 hrs to get another!

IMG_2383.jpg

Found this at a Charlotte ABC week before last.. It _is_ very subtle but I like it over the regular - and I like that too, but this is great. $50 range. Wish I could find it closer 'cuz I'm not burnin' my own gas for 6 hrs to get another!

View attachment 375481
I see it all the time here in Greensboro if you want me to grab you some.

Work or whatnot bring you to Raleigh? Could meet halfway too. Gotta find an excuse to head that way. ;-)
Not often. Mebane sometimes

Back