BRAIN DAMAGED TJ build

Brown Santa showed up with some more parts :) 3inch progressive rate springs from Savvy off-road/currie
20161213_162300-1.jpg

Fun to watch, fun to help when I'm allowed, but it is going to suck for my wallet lol but it will be worth it.
Hmm I still remember the last time I let you help.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Hmm I still remember the last time I let you help.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
LMFAO military steel toe boots and a plasma cutter don't mix. Slag went through the tongue of the boot (witch is canvas) my sock and rested on my foot and I was doing this fucking hot price of metal is on my foot and I couldn't get to it. Lol but it was a good time and I bet even funnier to watch.

The tj has been delivered to Chris Ellis at Buckeye performance and it is now in the hands of his very capable shop. The gas tank showed up 2 days earlier before going up to Chris I'd have to say if anyone is going to get a genright gas tank be prepared to wait on it. Cant wait to see all the work and attention to detail that Buckeye performance has to offer for my little TJ.

9146.jpg
20170203_130209.jpg
20170203_130216.jpg
20170203_131553.jpg
20170203_131621.jpg
20170203_164332.jpg
9150.jpg
9153.jpg
20170203_164601.jpg
Chris got the rear axle out of the way, cut off the brackets, cleaned the axle up put the new truss on welded the upper link arm mount to the truss, and the brake line tabs. Then we (mostly Chris) got the gas tank out which is a pain, got the fuel pump out of the tank .then he let me get the evap canister out for future relocation, the upper coil buckets cut off the frame and then Chris cleaned up the frame.
More updates to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Chris kick you out of the shop? Looking good with it stretching it's legs!
No he didn't I unfortunately had thing I had to do last week so the updates are a little late.but chris has the axle where it will be at. Upper and lower links are in place coilover towers are in and I'm sure I missed some things can't wait to test it all out

Back