Callalente July 4th weekend...

I'm kind of up in the air with a ETA right now.A third of our group is taking photos at a wedding sat. morning.I need to talk to Joe Darlington and see hwat he is doing.Deffinately camping tho

T-bone, where are you and your gang leaving from and when, trying to get together a plan of attack for the 4th weekend.

Welp, I'm a definite. Just ordered the radiator to get the jeep back on the trail. Going to go home and wash it up tonight so I can do the repairs.

Do we have a specific meeting area, date and time yet?

hey guys, myelf & maybe 3-5 rigs will b comn op friday night to stay @ mountain empire in, then riding all day saturday. mostly ton jeeps with 38's+ all recovery gear. would like to hook up and ride with a group, we arent great navigators there due to either poor sense of direction or too few trips there. anyway we like the more difficult trails and we usually put on a good show.:driver: we should be leaving the campground about 9-9:30. hit me up for any takers. c ya there.

hey guys, myelf & maybe 3-5 rigs will b comn op friday night to stay @ mountain empire in, then riding all day saturday. mostly ton jeeps with 38's+ all recovery gear. would like to hook up and ride with a group, we arent great navigators there due to either poor sense of direction or too few trips there. anyway we like the more difficult trails and we usually put on a good show.:driver: we should be leaving the campground about 9-9:30. hit me up for any takers. c ya there.

what you talkin bout willis? i gotta good sense of direction! :driver:

gonna be a good time. hope the heat stays away!

Looks like it's gonna be busy up there, lookin forward to meetin and ridin with some new people.

who's up there saturday? or is it just forth?

looks like i will be there early saturday morning.I'll be haulin my yellow tj on 31s with my ford crew cab utility truck and home made trailer.then depending on weather,I might set up a tent on my trailer or if no rain is forecast,I'll just be preading out my air mattress on it instead.Gotta keep things simple.I'm gonna be bringing some pallet wood to burn also.

We'll be there Friday thru Sunday

gonna come up friday evenin and ride all day saturday. Camping in the ac at the mountain empire motel.

Back