Carolina Trail Blazers 50th Anniversary JK Giveaway Build ** Tickets see Post #1 **

amcjeepman

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
2021 is the year the Carolina Trail Blazers 4WD Club turns 50! To celebrate this Golden Anniversary we got the wild idea to buy a Jeep and Raffle it off to raise money for the Masonic Home for Children at Oxford NC The Masonic Home for Children - Masonic Home For Children at Oxford and True Patriot Home . So after a few rounds of raising $$ and looking at several Jeeps we finally found a nice JK Sahara right here on NC4X4. This Jeep will be given away at our 50Th Anniversary Fun Caravan October 9th, 2021 held at Uwharrie National forest. Do not need to be present to win, All taxes & Fees responsibility of the Winner.
Many have contributed to getting the Jeep ready and hopefully more upgrades will take place as we get closer to the big day. None of this could have been possible without the support of the members of the Carolina Trail Blazers and the CTB Board of Directers but special mention goes out to @Jason W. @josh$$ for amazing amounts of cleaning, servicing, parts donation; @k5-1402 for more servicing parts and transport; @Desertfox1023, Robbie Mozeley and Mike Heath for parts donation.
Major support has been donated by BF Goodrich, Raceline Wheels, Bestop, Total Truck Centers.

Raffle Tickets will be available NOW! See a CTB Member!!
Last Day for PayPal link is today October 5th!

RJ32.jpg

Last edited:
if someone should win said jeep can that someone donate it or gift it to someone? I have a friend who might appreciate it that recently totaled his.
asking for a friend lol.

if someone should win said jeep can that someone donate it or gift it to someone? I have a friend who might appreciate it that recently totaled his.
asking for a friend lol.
Who ever wins it will be able to do as they please, it'll be theirs after the paperwork is done!:rockon:

Out of sheer curiosity, is there a list of mods/specs somewhere? I'm totally going to buy some tickets regardless!

Back