Chasing a dream

These kind of hurt my head but made me think of this thread......I don't hate them but definitely weird look and may not have room for the buggy. I also can't imagine how it would be backing in a trailer with these wheel bases as you would need a 10 acre field to turn around in.

1699049122706.png

Just buy this and throw your rig in the trailer along with another ride of your choice.

YouTube (scratch that, only fans...#myhairybutthole) gonna have to take off.

Just buy this and throw your rig in the trailer along with another ride of your choice.

I mean, it's cheaper than buying a house now.

Oh shoot...that's close to me :D

May be a silly question, but would a rig like this be more economical than a “normal” medium duty setup like he has before?
I honestly don’t know. I just saw it and thought it was cool. I’m sure maintenance cost would be higher, I’m not sure about fuel consumption.

After I posted it though I realized it wouldn’t really work for them anyway, not enough room in the truck for the family.

So where we at on what you have? @77GreenMachine Any update on what happened?

No news from Pure Diesel yet. They are supposed to get to it this week and determine how bad it is.

I find myself very torn between fixing the truck, or just replacing it with a Ram 4500/5500.

No news from Pure Diesel yet. They are supposed to get to it this week and determine how bad it is.

I find myself very torn between fixing the truck, or just replacing it with a Ram 4500/5500.
Because I've been playing truck driver I vote anything Ten speed and air brakes.......

Trust me when I say an Eaton 13 is far easier and more comfortable than an E/F 10. Now, if you want to be “classy” it should have a 8v 2 stroke Detroit and a set of twin sticks. IJS. 😂😂
Been thinking about sending you a pm on the whole truck driving Adventure.......I'm really liking it. I am wondering about the whole CDL pursuit and realistic monetary potential and not driving to Cali or Ontario weekly.

I’d seriously consider an F450 or F550 before going the Ram route. When I was looking, I saw waaaay too many sub-250k mile Rams “with new motor” or “motor replaced at 1xxK”. Plus the Ford interiors seem better built, and y’all spend a LOT of time in there. The Ford transmission programming and power delivery is also a lot better in my opinion. And mirrors.

Back