Chasing a dream

I thought I recognized that place. Has been a while since I have been to Harlan and that place gets rutted out and changes up over the years. Your Turn didn’t look nearly as bad as it used to be years ago.

Thanks!

The OG exit Your Turn was closed for a handful of years. Several trees came down in there when the embankment gave way. They finally cleared those out, and it was super gnarly. But now it’s a little more tame there from runoff and stuff filling it in.

Thanks!

The OG exit Your Turn was closed for a handful of years. Several trees came down in there when the embankment gave way. They finally cleared those out, and it was super gnarly. But now it’s a little more tame there from runoff and stuff filling it in.
That big hole was filled in by myself, @DannyH @Kickdeez and @Cribb back in August. One of those buggy sized boulders came off the hill right into the big hole kinda making a stair step. :rockon:

Thanks!

Interesting.
I was at the OG exit in October and it was plain gnarly still.

Interesting.
I was at the OG exit in October and it was plain gnarly still.
I think he's making it sound a little easier than it was...I don't remember @77GreenMachine taking the school bus through there :laughing:. It was obviously doable. @Hoodw!nk walked it. I worked on that first ledge for a little bit, but once I got past that, I came right on up it. That ECGS buggy was on 46" USDs and was beating on it hard for a while to get through it.

I think he's making it sound a little easier than it was...I don't remember @77GreenMachine taking the school bus through there :laughing:. It was obviously doable. @Hoodw!nk walked it. I worked on that first ledge for a little bit, but once I got past that, I came right on up it. That ECGS buggy was on 46" USDs and was beating on it hard for a while to get through it.
It's YouTube, I had to sacrifice doing the line to film the line. Or some other legitimate excuse that satisfies everyone....

I just subscribed last week and started at the beginning. I work 12 hr shifts and a lot of that is waiting on somebody to break something. So I’m always looking for something to watch on YouTube.

An intersting lesson. Your most viewed video is titled "Disaster"....6 o clock news learned tragedy sells.

yea....its easy to see how people generate clicks with misleading titles, death and destruction CAPS LOCK, some crazy thumbnail with stupid looking faces in them (not saying you're doing any of that) but its super transparent, but yet the youtube mindless masses fall for it.

Last edited:
yea....its easy to see how peoole generate clicks with misleading titles, death and destruction CAPS LOCK, some crazy thumbnail with stupid looking faces in them (not saying you're doing any of that) but its super transparent, but yet the youtube mindless masses fall for it.

Which reminds me...I need to post my video of 'bears snuggling in a cabin'...and it's just me, Clay and Troy sleeping...and then I'm gonna release a song by the same name to spotify, where it's just us snoring for 8hrs.

Which reminds me...I need to post my video of 'bears snuggling in a cabin'...and it's just me, Clay and Troy sleeping...and then I'm gonna release a song by the same name to spotify, where it's just us snoring for 8hrs.
Make your YouTube handle Traylor Snift and you’ll be a gazillionaire in no time.

yea....its easy to see how peoole generate clicks with misleading titles, death and destruction CAPS LOCK, some crazy thumbnail with stupid looking faces in them (not saying you're doing any of that) but its super transparent, but yet the youtube mindless masses fall for it.
Don't hate the player :D

Make your YouTube handle Traylor Snift and you’ll be a gazillionaire in no time.
Or OF…..

I wasn’t planning on going to The Ranch, but we decided to rent a truck for the camper and have some friends haul the buggy up for us.
I’m so glad we did, it was exactly what I needed after everything that has happened.
I had a fantastic time getting some good wheeling in and hanging with lots of awesome people!

Thanks you to everyone who made it possible for us to be there, and thanks for an amazing weekend!

Now back to adulting. Happy New Years!

I wasn’t planning on going to The Ranch, but we decided to rent a truck for the camper and have some friends haul the buggy up for us.
I’m so glad we did, it was exactly what I needed after everything that has happened.
I had a fantastic time getting some good wheeling in and hanging with lots of awesome people!

Thanks you to everyone who made it possible for us to be there, and thanks for an amazing weekend!

Now back to adulting. Happy New Years!
Did @Curtis_H talk to you about your new years plans? He’s pretty persuasive. :laughing:

Back