Chasing a dream

Oh no, I meant the country club 🤣🤣🤣
You should have seen PT's reaction the first time he came to the house. He thought for sure I gave him the wrong address and he was lost.

If yours was on video it could've been entertaining and on youtube 🤷‍♂️ :flipoff2:

Duane

Knowing my luck...more like "used against me in a court of law". Not to say it wouldn't still be entertaining 😅

I don't know where to be on the video length. I get a lot of folks saying they wish the wheeling vids were longer, some say under 20 minutes. So on the last few my focus has been under 30 minutes, but hopefully moving along and being funny enough that people are enjoying it so much they hang around.

The Harlan video that drops this Tuesday is going to pack a punch. I was well into the video editing and then started over and changed how I usually layout a video to try something new 🤞

Starring some of our own, wild shenanigans from the likes of @rcalexander105, @Hoodw!nk, @Kickdeez and the long lost @GotWood this is bound to be a good watch.
View attachment 408474
Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

@Kickdeez rolls :D

Last edited:
I don't know where to be on the video length. I get a lot of folks saying they wish the wheeling vids were longer, some say under 20 minutes. So on the last few my focus has been under 30 minutes, but hopefully moving along and being funny enough that people are enjoying it so much they hang around.

The Harlan video that drops this Tuesday is going to pack a punch. I was well into the video editing and then started over and changed how I usually layout a video to try something new 🤞

Starring some of our own, wild shenanigans from the likes of @rcalexander105, @Hoodw!nk, @Kickdeez and the long lost @GotWood this is bound to be a good watch.
View attachment 408474
Man, I'm ready for this one to drop...except my JV wheeling skills gonna be on blast 😎

You should have seen PT's reaction the first time he came to the house. He thought for sure I gave him the wrong address and he was lost.

Bruh…all you did was tell me your address, and I was looking to get adopted. But your cheap ass said something about child support payments or something.

I need to play catch up on the videos. One day on a trip I need to pick your brain about the YouTube stuff as “farmtubing” is pretty damn popular and I have no shortages of projects and things the comments can tell me I’m doing wrong 🤣
I started filming all the fiddling around I do in the garage, because it seems that’s what I watch anyway. I did great at getting a video out weekly for a month or two but the editing is what kills me.
I can’t find the time to get it done. I have two videos I’ve needed to edit since July.

Bruh…all you did was tell me your address, and I was looking to get adopted. But your cheap ass said something about child support payments or something.
Quit frontin'...we all know you're the one that needs to be adopting alla us!

Side note, since you work up this way more nowadays...you ought to just come be my neighbor

1702386801072.png

I need to play catch up on the videos. One day on a trip I need to pick your brain about the YouTube stuff as “farmtubing” is pretty damn popular and I have no shortages of projects and things the comments can tell me I’m doing wrong 🤣
Id be more than happy to share all I’ve learned!

I might have missed it, any plans for what you are doing with the truck yet?

Not sure which truck you're axin bout', but I'll address both. I sold the 8.1 truck to @maulcruiser after keeping the seats and console to go in the Kodiak, which is currently at Pure Diesel awaiting its new engine and injectors to arrive. I went with a reman long block and the upgraded S&S injectors recommended by @Croatan_Kid. It was not cheap, I am still walking funny.

Nice video! Was that the exit to Crawford's Cry?

There use to be a lot of brush and a tree across there. I guess it got removed?
Kinda, it was really dry the day before and A LOT of traction. We decided to go up and PT was going to try to keep going (where there is a lot more brush/trees) but then this happened. This was prob 30 feet past the normal exit. Just past this is where it looks like nobody has been in a long time (but also looks really, really good up there)

Back