Check In ifer'n you're drunk

I'm just gonna check in early. The lid is coming off and I got a bit of bad attitude festering.
I think I'll get lost for a while.
View attachment 379535
Hope Tomorrow ain’t too rough lol.

As long as I’m here, might as well throw my ass I the hat. Working on a solid tuner. Great week at work but need to disappear for the night with a bonfire, Hank Sr. and a suitcase.

well definite a serious buzz, had as much at dinner as all week combined. Last night on mad beach so .....

Apparently the bunnies like brown water

66B39671-4325-4895-93D3-0E3E6381C5C8.jpeg

Heidi Ho y'all Muth* F**k*rz!!
IMG_20220903_211442.jpg

Pretty sure im there. Sent @XJsavage a text about working on the race jeep tomorrow. i guess he's drunk or in the swamps. No response....
I seent it. Going on an artifact hunt going on tomorrow (today?), Saturday....this weekend.... whatever day it is.....

Is that Jarod in the background?
No sir, that's my brother/roommate and coworker, Steven from the Georgia mountains. It's entirely possible a few here have met him before. He wheeled Hightower, Charlie's creek, Beasley and Tellico for years in a black OBS F150 on 35s.

It’s 3/4 tied on and I ain’t planning on slowing down yet.

That’s…too many days this week.

Holiday time when folks go off the deep end.
Splash mother fawker

Last edited:

Splash mother fawker

That song hits and I'm stone cold sober.

Splash mother fawker

That's good shit.

That's good shit.

Far too long since I’ve drank with my fellow white trash with mo money than sense - call me what you want but speak ill of my people and sleep in the dirt - friend.
We need to change that.
That song hits and I'm stone cold sober.
Well I ain’t and it damn sure does.

Back