Check In ifer'n you're drunk

Chillin with my dog on the floor next to the wood heater. Call me drunk, or whatever, but I'm in a good place.
IMG_20221113_184120_hdr.jpg

Brought the new years in proper last night! Started with noon beers at Dirt Bag Ales in hope mills, moved to Rudinos in SoPi to watch the Michigan vs. TCU game (what a bummer) then went home to a suitcase of Buuuuuusch and a massive bonfire. It was a goodnight.

The alcoholic in me saw a bottle of whiskey on the left, but upon trying to decipher what make, realized it was a jar of pace with a bottle of ranch behind it
Mini Keg was on the right, which didn't last but that 1st night, fortunately, we went to 17 distilleries that week, and had WAAAYYY, too much bourbon. This was some of what we brought home. :laughing:o_O:rockon: that was a great birthday week.
20220327_173202.jpg

Mini Keg was on the right, which didn't last but that 1st night, fortunately, we went to 17 distilleries that week, and had WAAAYYY, too much bourbon. This was some of what we brought home. :laughing:o_O:rockon: that was a great birthday week.
View attachment 392370
So many bottles of buffalo 😭

What kind of alcoholic do you claim to be?!?!?

We went to BT twice in the week. They only allow one a day, one for me one for my wife, otherwise I would have bought a case of em. Just buying mostly stuff I couldn't get locally or that tasted good. I have a 1/2 gallon left right now.

Last edited:
What happened to this thread? Geez.

Back