Check In ifer'n you're drunk

Check.
IMG_20220806_091411_hdr.jpg

I don't care if it's 9:15am as long as y'all don't tell my counselor. 🤫 😘

Bloody hell, It's been a while since I dabbled with these. 6 pack an hour is a lotta woosah at one time. Cheers to that shit. View attachment 379268
I keep trying ipa’s in hopes they’ll stop tasting like bitter shit. Haven’t found one yet. Sticking to the domestics until my white trash tastebuds change.

I keep trying ipa’s in hopes they’ll stop tasting like bitter shit. Haven’t found one yet. Sticking to the domestics until my white trash tastebuds change.
I'm not an IPA fan by any means. Alcoholic.... present and accounted for sir! lol. I don't like them either but when my work days go from 5am to 7pm minimal..... Ain't nobody got time for a 12 pack when you can 6 pack and a couple tokes. ;)

You do realize its the hops that make it bitter and the hops that were introduced to help preserve them? If not ok you been educated. Anytime you want beer and wings at the wing shack you got my number.

You do realize its the hops that make it bitter and the hops that were introduced to help preserve them? If not ok you been educated. Anytime you want beer and wings at the wing shack you got my number.
@Wes Let me know when!!! I'll go chill with Glenn ANYTIME. It's just a quick drive down 34.

Not sayin I’m drunk, but definitely buzzed. Know a guy that knows a guy that makes some fiiiiiiine Mt. Dew. Sure makes me not give a damn about all the horseshit, that’s for sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 73
West coast stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_5270.MOV
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_5269.MOV
    1.6 MB
  • C5937CAD-4BB5-47F0-83FE-5C9360D137BA.jpeg
    C5937CAD-4BB5-47F0-83FE-5C9360D137BA.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 89
Try 1985 from Voodoo Ranger collection.

I'm just gonna check in early. The lid is coming off and I got a bit of bad attitude festering.
I think I'll get lost for a while.
IMG_20220826_183944969.jpg

Back