Chevy Cummins Swap

we will do this swap if anyone is interested to your specs we have some motors available, most are first gens but have one second gen that could be ready.

Attachments

• Cummins Swap 004.jpg
    Cummins Swap 004.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 757
Oh, hey, umm, can I borrow your truck this weekend ?

I ahh, got some stuff I need too, ummm, haul... yeh, um I mean move..

I'll replace any fuel used, really I will !!

i need a very small coolant recovery bottle from something anyone know of anything

How about a Toyota recovery tank ?

I might have one laying around, gotta look

i need a very small coolant recovery bottle from something anyone know of anything

I used a Prestone jug on the CJ works fine

The truck looks sweet with the Clydesdale under the hood...:beer:

What about the small universal coolant recovery from advance?
They are like <$10

BTW awesome work and attention to detail

ya i hope your kidding with that prestone coolant bottle, I poured over the cleanlyness of this thing and to have that in there would kill me. If you notice on far right there is a lone red wire over there i had to add that last minute for the pyro and it is killing me to look at it.

Ill have to check out the advance universals, toyota bottles won't work they are to tall no where to fit them i have a bunch of those i need something not deep it can be wide

something out of a 3rd gen work ? or still too tall ?

I'm planning to get back over to your shop and check it out in person....I would only use the Prestone Jug in the interim until you find the 'right" one to fit...it was "THE" right one for the CJ..!! if you ever see it you'll agree...:beer:

Chase, looks killer man, i need to come up and check it out.....also...i'm seriously thinking of hacking up one of the suburbans to do this.....anyway

I need to order somethings either tomorrow or friday, i'll give you a call

Anywhere form 8k-15k or somewhere in the middle. Depends highly on what you want. Taking a 12valve and dropping it into another truck is one thing, making it fully factory functional with some sweet upgrades is another.

CDUALLY.jpg
An update on the Dually, still running great and she has recently received : New Carpet. Dash cover, Economy paint job, new decals, cowl hood, new southbend clutch, and the all important tow mirrors. She also may be in the for sale section soon

If I ever get around to bringing yall my axle to cut the Cs, I'll have to drive my Cummins powered K30. :driver:

BTW, a 96+ GM NV4500 will bolt right in. Same bellhousing bolt pattern, just swap in the Dodge input. Of course, they demand a higher premium, but it's so simple. I'm running a 1st Gen motor, 2nd Gen motor plate and bellhousing, 2nd Gen flywheel and clutch, Dodge input on a 99 model Chevy NV4500, and a round pattern Chevy NP205. Frankenstein? Yes, but it fits like factory!

Back