Cl find of the day

I wondered what happened to that thing.I knew the owner and according to him it was given to a vocational school and he bought it off the school system when they were done w it.I first saw it about five years ago.The owner died back in the winter and the family has been selling some stuff off(he had a TON of stuff).I was there on the 4th of july and it was already sold.Looks like it only went about 10-15 mins up the road from his place.

Huh, kinda neat... but... wtf would you do with it?
This is the kind of thing for a guy w/ an XJ fetish, some extra cash, and a lot of spare land to just accumulate random crap.
@marty79 ??? :lol:

Huh, kinda neat... but... wtf would you do with it?
This is the kind of thing for a guy w/ an XJ fetish, some extra cash, and a lot of spare land to just accumulate random crap.

If you had a built xj and the body and all that was trashed you could pretty easily swap everything over and have a “new” xj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My CL find of the day. Brand new BFG KO2 285/70/17 for $80. Didn’t notice my 4Runner had three new ones and one older KO style on it when I bought it...and it’s been driving me crazy since February :rolleyes:

View attachment 278656
So now it will have one new one and three older ones:confused: JS:rolleyes:

2008 Dodge Charger

2008 Dodge Charger - $28000
00j0j_fkah15iR8Ii_600x450.jpg

Definitely looks like a 4ft, but definitely does not look beefy enough to handle 1/4". Still a smoking deal though.
3/16 would be a bitch.....swinging on the apron. I have one nearly like it....rated for 3/16 but you'll look like @drkelly avatar if you can do it alone.

I commented that it looked like he did need an appraisal and got "muted" over it.:lol: I never understand where these $ #'s come from :shaking:.That guy is just about 45 mins from me and I guarantee nobody local will buy it.

FB market place strikes again.
da9f3f52df2bcac549ec2db046ec01d1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
better come with Hot coffee and chocolate for life with that mint green.....what am I saying I love the color. Ditch the running boards, camper, and mirrors. Lower on bags with deleted rear bumper and front bumper horns...

Back