Cl find of the day

It’s clean but not 4 times what it originally sold for clean
Value of the dollar is a little less than half what it was in 1987. So that accounts for maybe half the price, lol.

I'm just not sure who the target market is here, aside from an extra zero.

Also - I'd bet every hose in that thing is dry rotted by now.

1965 Chevrolet Greenbrier 9 Passenger Van

would this fit into it???? 385hp

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
1987 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110 - $149,000! ~ Call us today!

1987 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110 - $149,000! ~ Call us today! - $149000 (Castle Hayne, NC)

00l0l_iA4bdEnOgxS_600x450.jpg

We're pleased to present this eye-catching, Royalty-owned 1987 Defender 110 from Dubai, recently taken in on trade. With just 2,889 miles since the vehicle?s completion, it?s ready for the open road ? or no road at all. Below is a bullet point list of the build details and new parts. This, in no way, represents everything that went into this project:

- 5.7L Corvette LS1 V8 engine
- 6L80E 6-speed automatic transmission
- Matte Black & Carbon Fiber professionally-wrapped exterior
- Black and grey leather seats with quilted details in contrasting dark red stitching
- 4 x side-facing rear seats in the rear cargo area, with matching upholstery
- Leather-upholstered dash & center console with contrasting dark red stitching
- Upholstered headliner
- Ambient LED lighting throughout the cabin
- Checker plate (5-bar) wing tops & rocker panels
- ?Fire & Ice? style side steps ? large diameter black powder coated steel tube with alloy and rubber step
- Power windows ? front
- Air conditioning
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Front Runner Slimline II roof rack
- LED fog lamps integrated into the front bumper
- LED tail lamps & rear signal lamps
- Backup camera
- Land Rover ?SVX? front grille assembly
- Pioneer AVH-3400NEX DVD/CD receiver, 7" motorized fold-out VGA touchscreen, Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto compatible
- Pioneer speaker array
- 275/70R16 Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tires
- Powder-coated Land Rover ?Boost? alloys

The previous owner is the CEO of a very high-end resort and had a team of professional mechanics maintain the vehicle on a regular basis. It was always stored in a climate-controlled facility, and, as it spent its life in the desert, there is no corrosion anywhere on the vehicle.

As with any vehicle this age, it's being sold "as is/where is" ? there is no warranty written, implied or given. We're more than happy to help with shipping, and we may personally deliver it to you, depending on where you're located. You can fly into our local airport (ILM) just 5 miles away to view the vehicle and test drive if you'd like.

Classic cars have proven to be among the most rewarding and resilient investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014, and 17% in 2015 ? while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years! Are you ready to make an investment that you can actually drive and enjoy?

Please contact us on (910) 399-3888 or via email for more information. We'll be happy to give you a complete walk-around, provide you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. At Signature Autosport, LLC, you can buy with absolute confidence! Please visit www.SignatureAutosports.com to view our complete inventory. If you don?t see what you?re looking for, just ask ? we can most likely find it for you or build/restore a vehicle to your specifications.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
The Signature Autosports Team

.....$149K and no warranty

Says make an offer in the ad but its $3500 on da face books this morning.

Seems like his “make an offer” backfired based on his new description

$3,500
Clover, SC
Don’t like my price? Do more research.
If you see this ad, it’s still available. If you ask if it’s available, you will be ignored.

1958 Jeep Willy’s 4x4 truck. CLEAN TITLE. It has the inline 6 motor. Does not run, has some rust. Floor boards are rusted thru in some spots. Would make someone a badass rat rod or something.

NO IM NOT GIVING IT AWAY, so don’t waste YOUR time trying to lowball me, you will be ignored.

Seems like his “make an offer” backfired based on his new description

$3,500
Clover, SC
Don’t like my price? Do more research.
If you see this ad, it’s still available. If you ask if it’s available, you will be ignored.

1958 Jeep Willy’s 4x4 truck. CLEAN TITLE. It has the inline 6 motor. Does not run, has some rust. Floor boards are rusted thru in some spots. Would make someone a badass rat rod or something.

NO IM NOT GIVING IT AWAY, so don’t waste YOUR time trying to lowball me, you will be ignored.

Gotta love economics. That's why I always tell folks classifieds aren't frickin ebay...you know what you have in a rig, you know what you're comfortable taking for it. If you're priced too high, guess what, it won't sell...and that'll be an indicator to drop your price. If you legitimately don't know what it's worth, find some posts from people that do. After, what, 24 hours of lowballing tire kickers...amazing how quickly he figured out a price tag. It's a Christmas miracle.

Back