Cl find of the day

Anyone see this or recognize the rig? CL map says he's stuck in the Wake Forest Burger King parking lot. Google maps shows mud trails behind Texas Roadhouse right down US1.

uploadfromtaptalk1458512325863.png
uploadfromtaptalk1458512352916.png
uploadfromtaptalk1458512138575.png

Cars trucks for sale section. Posted 22hrs ago. Call went to voice mail. I sent a text and got no response.

Last edited:
Those trails back there are a full blown construction site last time I was over that way. Maybe I'm wrong because I was just driving by and not illegal wheeling....

And I have proof, because I don't have a completed wheeling rig now. :lol:

Based on the axles, think it is a Chevy frame?

"worth every penny due to what it represents and why and for who I built it for OUR MILITARY SOLDIERS"

So I guess he is going to be donating some of that big money to some form of military charity? That's the only way I could see paying $25k for it.....

It just appears that he is using patriotism and the troops to make him some money, which pisses me off.

Since hes so big on the military theme looks like he would have used some mil axles.Just another over priced truck that the seller is using big words to make some weak minded buyer want it.

That front driveshaft

In the lowcountry that is only known a a deer truck.

They are everywhere.

Run deer with dogs in huge open pastures and when they break the woodline, you outrun the deer in a truck to get a shot, slam on brakes and dont miss.

Scared the shit out of me first time I ever done it.

They are everywhere.

Run deer with dogs in huge open pastures and when they break the woodline, you outrun the deer in a truck to get a shot, slam on brakes and dont miss.

yep, and the one in that CL ad is a lot better than most I have seen haha

They are everywhere.

It's still a death trap, but sounds like fun!

It's still a death trap, but sounds like fun!

Actually not a bad price with all the hunting mods it has for what looks like a descent shape CJ7. Especially compared to a lot of other no top CJ's I have seen listed recently.

Back