Cl find of the day

Toyota Land Cruiser - $300
Toyota Land Cruiser

00202_97vazh1BUaL_600x450.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser been under water. Not sure of the year model. Text / call 910.28nine.86nine5

Toyota Land Cruiser - $300
Toyota Land Cruiser

00202_97vazh1BUaL_600x450.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser been under water. Not sure of the year model. Text / call 910.28nine.86nine5
lol, Guess somebody decided to pull it out of a lake? I'm guessing there's no title either.
at least the price is right.

guessing a victim of hurricane florence . . .especially if google maps location is correct, pender, duplin, onslow and new hanover counties all had flooding issues in some neighborhoods
Very possible, but I'd think the bina finde owner would know the year of the vehicle... and would likely be asking a lot more for it....

1980 International Harvester Scout II

Untitled.png

This 1980 International Harvester Scout II is reportedly one of three in a Houston Oilers edition created by Custom Vehicles Incorporated, The truck features a white body with red stripes and a blue removable hard top, and a partial refurbishment completed two years ago by the previous owner and Texas Scouts included body and paint work, new wheels and tires, and more. Power comes from a 304ci V8 paired with an automatic transmission, and additional service and adjustments were performed following the current owner’s acquisition in November 2017. This Scout II is offered with records from November 2017, a copy of its Line Setting Ticket, and a clean Michigan title in name of the seller’s employer.

I know it still has 6 days left but that's fairly cheap for that.

Last edited:
1980 International Harvester Scout II

View attachment 289673

This 1980 International Harvester Scout II is reportedly one of three in a Houston Oilers edition created by Custom Vehicles Incorporated, The truck features a white body with red stripes and a blue removable hard top, and a partial refurbishment completed two years ago by the previous owner and Texas Scouts included body and paint work, new wheels and tires, and more. Power comes from a 304ci V8 paired with an automatic transmission, and additional service and adjustments were performed following the current owner’s acquisition in November 2017. This Scout II is offered with records from November 2017, a copy of its Line Setting Ticket, and a clean Michigan title in name of the seller’s employer.
I’m digging that color scheme.

Back