Cl find of the day

image.png

My eyes can’t unsee the fence/tomato stake braces...

1dda20720f05b32bdfc1b2417be38027.jpg
3238baf1e2caa03d5655e4a99da283e2.jpg
6f08ce9db79e4449e91886dedc9352a4.jpg
f24b1633804e54be614629036c0e7532.jpg
3965d1b1efec7826442cd2dd7fdda29d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eek::poop: our forum science of metals have been proven accurate and acceptable....and I also see architecture and engineering of the wood species applied in the background.

I bet this fellas works displayed here is only the tip of the potential iceberg of brilliance.

Edit....I can only add: This is so brilliantly executed it is heavily relevant in a near 60 percent of content on NC4x4. Well done genuious fabricator! Well done!

That is horrifying that something like that is allowed on the road. Can you imagine having to take an emergency maneuver in that thing. It'll be on its lid faster than you can react.
Esp at 80 mph.To me that's just symbolic of the whole rat rod scene.Hack together shit that shouldn't be on the road.

Esp at 80 mph.To me that's just symbolic of the whole rat rod scene.Hack together shit that shouldn't be on the road.
I gonna object.....it has some very diverse builders. Much like any other niche group. It just seems to bring out the heavy hitters in the "science of" .....
Some are truly masterpieces of imagination, form, and function. A few I've been around diverge from the artistic over complication and down right perform.

I gonna object.....it has some very diverse builders. Much like any other niche group. It just seems to bring out the heavy hitters in the "science of" .....
Some are truly masterpieces of imagination, form, and function. A few I've been around diverge from the artistic over complication and down right perform.
I agree but those aren't the "real" rat rods,Some of those are med to high ends cars that are built to look like a pos.Rat rods were meant for the average family guy,who didn't have much money,to have a car to take to the cruise nights or local car show.At about any time you'll find 20K plus "rat rods" on CL and that's goes against the whole ideal behind them.

beyond being completely insane, I think that's illegal unless you are trained and licensed.
Why would it be illegal? What would you need training and licensing for? He's not removing, cleaning, or transporting any septic material, and not charging a fee, so not running a business.

Why would it be illegal? What would you need training and licensing for? He's not removing, cleaning, or transporting any septic material, and not charging a fee, so not running a business.

I think y'all are putting way too much thought into a guy who likes to hang out in septic tanks........

Don’t think it’s illegal, just really really dangerous as it’s a confined space, though probably not permit required. Couple guys blew themselves up a few years ago cleaning one, think the dad dropped a cigarette in the hole or something of that nature.

Back