Cl find of the day

Fb find of the day.

Attachments

• 58396D52-F5B3-41F7-A4A3-77BB2C8F9A44.png
    58396D52-F5B3-41F7-A4A3-77BB2C8F9A44.png
    772 KB · Views: 246
I need to get to know this kid so I can take some of his money.
Sounds like someone already took his money, now he needs to make the rent payment on his single wide.

it would cost more than that toget a true show car paint job on it

I thought that too. Unless a painter bought it, you'd spend stupid money on bodywork, sanding, more body, sanding, prep, more sanding, then finally paint.

Buddy has a black 91 YJ Renegade. We took all the plastics off to one make it look better and too save them incase a market every comes up for them. I doubt anyone will ever need or want them:poop:

It IS a YJ....it's that gawd awful renegade version

sequoia_internetbrands_21e07445b95df0a810d562a9cbadb8189f8f64f1.jpg
Buddy has a black 91 YJ Renegade. We took all the plastics off to one make it look better and too save them incase a market every comes up for them. I doubt anyone will ever need or want them:poop:
I hope these don't turn out like a 69 Daytona. Thought of as ugly but now worth a million dollars.

I hope these don't turn out like a 69 Daytona. Thought of as ugly but now worth a million dollars.

If so...even as a Jeep guy, I will never drink that koolaid

Just came across this ad:

"Need these gone! for sale in Mooresville on Facebook Marketplace - $500

Set if 4 34*10.5*17 KO2 tires mounted on stock Rubicon wheels. Wheels are pretty scuffed up. There is a 5th tire but it is not a KO2 it's just a stock tire. The KO2's have the warranty on them from discount tire and is transferrable. There is no deductible for the warranty so you ruin a tire it gets replaced no charge."

Facebook Marketplace: Need these gone! - Auto Parts - Terrell, North Carolina

Back