Cl find of the day

I cann't afford the few parts left for the race jeep right now..... dreams keep me working and living though!

Pretty good deal if someone needs parts for their builds.

1952 Willies M38

"This was the last year that they were made. Sold as farm equipment, has no title. You can apply with the state for one. Included is an extra transmission and transfer case, motor mounts and carburetor kit still in their box. No wheels on it. $800 obo."
@chuckman

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Ummmmm......

00v0v_k2EOFhCxqXL_600x450.jpg

Magic Built Pontoon Boats

How do you prove it's what it is when the records were trashed?
What makes it special? I can't imagine all that much of the original package exists outside of the VIN, unless cherry bomb mufflers that dump inline with the drivers ear, S10 seats, and chrome bullet hole wheels with oversized tires / under lifted suspension was part of the silver package?

I don't know shit about jeeps, but a friend of mine had one just like that. Rebuilt and hopped up the 304/33s it was fast and fun on the street w the 3 spd. He had headers and mufflers under. It was also fun in the mud.

What makes it special? I can't imagine all that much of the original package exists outside of the VIN, unless cherry bomb mufflers that dump inline with the drivers ear, S10 seats, and chrome bullet hole wheels with oversized tires / under lifted suspension was part of the silver package?

I believe the 25th Anniversary came with a tach and a clock on either side of the steering column, and something different about the wheels - maybe hubcaps.

Back