Cl find of the day

I think they come from the factory with rusted cab corners and rockers
they saw that Toyota was cornering the market on this feature and wanted a piece.

I thought the same about my 05 Denali.., was perfect one day and seemed like the next the rocker was rotten on both sides at the rear doors
Yup, most of the GMs & Dodges rust from the inside out. They look perfect, then one day the paint bubbles, and a week later there is a massive hole.

didn't think you could out-cheap alibaba...but i was wrong

Wheel Rim Bolt Pattern Sliding PCD Measuring Tool Gauge Ruler 8 Holes PCD Ruler Lugs Hub Pitch Measurement Tool - US $2.48
Wheel-Rim-Bolt-Pattern-Sliding-PCD-Measuring-Tool-Gauge-Ruler-8-Holes-PCD-Ruler-Lugs-Hub.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

\

I'm a sucker for 16' - 20' Donzi's. I've always wanted one and look constantly (with no intention of buying, of course).
This Sutphen as been listed for YEARS. Hasn't changed pictures or anything. The seller has slowly increased the price as time has passed too. When I first saw it, I'm pretty sure if was listed for 20

I'm a sucker for 16' - 20' Donzi's. I've always wanted one and look constantly (with no intention of buying, of course).
This Sutphen as been listed for YEARS. Hasn't changed pictures or anything. The seller has slowly increased the price as time has passed too. When I first saw it, I'm pretty sure if was listed for 20

I didn't know I wanted a speedboat until just now.

Cheap tow rig....and not on CL. I don't know anything about this one, but saw it sitting on a car lot when I drove past. Looked good from the road. 133k, 7.3, 2wd under $12k.

(disclaimer....I went to school with the guy running the lot, and have bought a bunch of cars there)

Back