Cl find of the day

There is, at least, one sweet added weld!

1700566500168.png

What!

For a $65k asking price, you'd better get your ass out there and clean it up under the hood, and add power brakes. Or accept less than half of your asking price. Haha!

For a $65k asking price, you'd better get your ass out there and clean it up under the hood, and add power brakes. Or accept less than half of your asking price. Haha!
In today's market rolling chassis needing rust repair and not running are fetching $25k+
Cherry - non show quality - are bringing $80k plus.

Id bet he gets it

In today's market rolling chassis needing rust repair and not running are fetching $25k+

Id bet he gets it
I thought the same.....5 to 8k gets a shell and something needing 20k minimum to be a roller. Rust is bringing a premium in these.

Mine too. And why I dont have an EB or 2nd gen fastback in the garage currently.
There is an EB on my street the guy has in pieces. Maybe I'll get lucky and he will decide to sell it cheap.

EB prices have been stupid for a decade. Pre Covid was just as bad. Maybe worse since people seem to have less disposable income. I really hoped the new version would taper off prices or try to be less "special".....I want a KISS small SUV with a Ford badge....think modern Bronco with Bronco II price point. Heck even old B2 owners are trying to cash in. I see adds often calling them rare and collectable. Rare because they haven't been made in a long while but collectable is hard for me to believe......but here I am wishing I hadn't let go of one or two and had not extremely modded another.....that and square headlight Rangers.

Id bet he gets it
I was gonna tag you a soon as i saw that, lol. I figured you had some good intel. Especially from the auction near me

Id bet he gets it

I was gonna tag you a soon as i saw that, lol. I figured you had some good intel. Especially from the auction near me
I sold my 1984 Alaskan Postal Scrambler a few weeks ago unfinished for what I’d consider a hefty sum. I was probably 75% done on complete frame off (shared some pics in the Jeep thread). Guy wanted to finish and make it his and due to the rarity of it came off his wallet way more than I expected. So yes - the right person is always out there

EDIT - he also drove over 1900 miles to pick it up.

Last edited:

steady supply of meat rabbits - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist
This phrasing always makes me giggle
“They are too young for me to sex”

Back