Cl find of the day

He is high.
Not his price, but he is physically high from smoking crack.

IF he had a clean title and IF the 2+2 was a K code....then he'd be right in the park.
But he only has a title for the coupe.

But to argue with myself a dynacorn fastback roof only is 2,200....so maybe an OEM could command #$3,500 maybe

He is high.
Not his price, but he is physically high from smoking crack.

IF he had a clean title and IF the 2+2 was a K code....then he'd be right in the park.
But he only has a title for the coupe.

But to argue with myself a dynacorn fastback roof only is 2,200....so maybe an OEM could command #$3,500 maybe
There’s idiots out there. I got a 69 Mach 1 a while back for 5500 all new metal ready to roll with every part to put it together new in boxes. Was a hell of a steal. But people still pay wayyy too much. But I’d agree, if it had a title someone would pay it. But I also know several folks that don’t care about titles and bind them.

everyone here knows i run wyndscreen.com
as a part of that, was doing some daily research on Clist to see what is out there and to sniff out scams and crappy ads to make our site better

can anyone tell me with 100% certainty what engine this truck has? without calling/texting/emailing the owner, waiting a bit, and most likley wasting each others time?

This is why we do what we do.

everyone here knows i run wyndscreen.com
as a part of that, was doing some daily research on Clist to see what is out there and to sniff out scams and crappy ads to make our site better

can anyone tell me with 100% certainty what engine this truck has? without calling/texting/emailing the owner, waiting a bit, and most likley wasting each others time?

This is why we do what we do.
Yes. It is a 5.0 v8.

Ecoboost trucks have a badge on each side.
1709390195604.png

1709390240506.png

In the XLT trim, the 3.7 was not available on 4x4 models.
1709390346943.png

And the 6.2 was not available with the electronic locking rear diff. (That’s the little symbol to the left of the knob)
1709390463655.png

What do I win?

i assumed the same thing...the 5.0 because of the abcense of the badges. so we are on the same page, cause we are 'in the know' around here.

but still an assumption.

and the general Joe looking for a truck would know all of that?

i should have to know all of the trim/years/combos available when casually looking for a 10 year old 5.0 truck?

why should we have to assume/guess/speculate/CSI the photos/know deep model info? seems a bit non-sensical these days.

so you win a 'like'

i assumed the same thing...the 5.0 because of the abcense of the badges. so we are on the same page, cause we are 'in the know' around here.

but still an assumption.

and the general Joe looking for a truck would know all of that?

i should have to know all of the trim/years/combos available when casually looking for a 10 year old 5.0 truck?

why should we have to assume/guess/speculate/CSI the photos/know deep model info? seems a bit non-sensical these days.

so you win a 'like'
Agreed. I’m not “normal” when it comes to stuff like that, and it annoys the crap out of me when people are too dumb or lazy to list such an important detail.

I saw the flexfool badge on the tailgate and knew it was a 5.0. Also the turbo trucks have an offset front license plate holder to allow airflow to the intercooler (in case it had been “debadged”).

I saw the flexfool badge on the tailgate and knew it was a 5.0. Also the turbo trucks have an offset front license plate holder to allow airflow to the intercooler (in case it had been “debadged”).
the offset plate was a definite in 15 (and I think 16) but later models ford changed the intercooler rifting and put them back in center I believe .

If memory serves there was some legal action around a dual plate stage ticketing drivers because it didn’t meet law so their cameras could pick it up or other such over reaching bullshit

Last edited:
Back