Cl find of the day

$12,500 for a 1994 that is in pieces and sitting outside in the woods??

^Keep in mind it's the same person that put "ninja slayer" on the windshield, covered everything in yellow, and only needs 1 gauge on the dash.

I'm guessing it smells like shit in that car from the custom sunroof cover and upholstery and he removed it to scrub all the green shit and mold off.

Forklift

Forklift.png

That's quite high. Good restored three-seaters are about $950-1000. The chair doesn't add nearly that much to the package, he should be around $1100 at most, but more like $1000.

Seriously?? I missed out on a gold mine when we tossed several of these from my grandmother's house after she died

Seriously?? I missed out on a gold mine when we tossed several of these from my grandmother's house after she died

Yup. With rust repairs, blasting and powder coat those things are HOT right now. Sad thing is that they were just cheap stamped furniture when new. Heavier gauge than the crap made today, which is why they can be restored, but still cheap stamped steel.

You could probably sell them for close to that amount without any work. Some folks just like the patina or doing it themselves.

Probably a 1/3rd of restored. I have been keeping tabs on that "market".

Back