Cl find of the day

Those are fun, cheap project cars. I know a few people who have done Fox body swaps in the next generation of that coupe. I think the newer ones look a little less stodgy (barely), but what do you really expect from a Volvo?

this is for the dooshbag thread!

i need to get some wheel lights now for my jeep to match my zombie headlights....

that reminds me i need to check the dooshe thread to see if anybody got my picher yet!

That is awesome. Granted, I don't know what most of the stuff is, but there's definitely some money tied up in the equipment in there. But if they want it to look like a legit service truck, they need to rough it up a bit. Put some dents in the bumpers, some rope on the ladders, etc.

That is awesome. Granted, I don't know what most of the stuff is, but there's definitely some money tied up in the equipment in there. But if they want it to look like a legit service truck, they need to rough it up a bit. Put some dents in the bumpers, some rope on the ladders, etc.

I was a "surveyor" for almost 30 yrs. and never used a ladder or had one on the trucks. Maybe a bridge inspector/surveyor would have one but they'd also have a jon boat.

2002 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LT News Van Broadcast production Truck
2002 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LT News Van Broadcast production Truck Sa

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not

upload_2016-7-21_14-17-49.png

It sees it. Everytine it passes a prius...

But just like a Virgin in a strip club it sees it, it just don't get it

But just like a Virgin in a strip club it sees it, it just don't get it

That is funny as shit, I now have coffee to clean up.

image.jpeg

Back