Cl find of the day

Yeah other than the price, that is an awesome car.

I agree but a coyote take out with trans from a car runs around 6-8 grand. I bet he's got over 10,000 in just the motor

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Atleast... i think it's funny when these tv shows talk about how coyote swaps in fox bodies are affordable options. I want to be like, but an ls would be cheaper and just as fast.

I bet he's got over 10,000 in just the motor

Without a doubt the money is in the car!

But in the end, you're paying for an 80's car....not a 67 vet or a 69 camaro, or a 69 boss 429

I can't think of a single car that came out of the 80's I'd be willing to pay good money for (less the Ferrari 288GTO)

Atleast... i think it's funny when these tv shows talk about how coyote swaps in fox bodies are affordable options. I want to be like, but an ls would be cheaper and just as fast.
Faster. Parts are dirt cheap and everyone makes swap kits for any era mustang now. Hell mustangs were made for LS swaps in a 95 all you have to do is notch the front cross member and change the LS motor mounts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That rear bumper does actually match up really well. Too bad the rest of it doesn't.
upload_2017-5-25_13-14-14.png

Neat, and was desirable at the time, but wouldn't pay more than a couple of grand for one now

While I'm a Porsche LOVER, I'd rather have an air cooled over the 959 if I'm honest

A mint one, would be nice....and I respect the HELL out of the GN but wouldn't pay good money for one despite acknowledging it's badassery

Never heard of it

The RS200 is a Ford of Europe rally car.

Back