Cl find of the day

0CYQ1tW.gif

Thats a pretty sweet set up actually. 2 calipers per rear wheel with the second set being fed by the master cylinder on the lever. I mean, it looks dumb but I bet it will lock it up with ease. I have always liked those 3rd gen rx7

Drift handbrake.

FD3s are awesome. They're even more awesome with a LS swap, which I seem to remember is lighter and better weight distribution than the Wankel. I've had a few friends with that setup, it's fun. There's just too much shit that likes to go wrong with rotaries.

Thats a pretty sweet set up actually. 2 calipers per rear wheel with the second set being fed by the master cylinder on the lever. I mean, it looks dumb but I bet it will lock it up with ease. I have always liked those 3rd gen rx7
I love 3rd gen RX7's, but if your e-brake lever is taller than the dash...

I mean I'd drive the shit outta that thing 500 hp Is alot in a little thing like tha
Agreed, if you really believe the 500hp claim. I guess I'm too cynical. 380hp to 500hp just from retuning sounds either ambitious or unreliable, and I'm going with both.

I love 3rd gen RX7's, but if your e-brake lever is taller than the dash...

Agreed, if you really believe the 500hp claim. I guess I'm too cynical. 380hp to 500hp just from retuning sounds either ambitious or unreliable, and I'm going with both.
380 sounds like a more realistic number

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

^^^^^ Alright time for somebody to speak up. Who's still is this? More importantly, where's my complimentary sample?

I don't know what the goin price is for a good still is and I know the materials it made of aren't cheap but 35K seems a lil steep

Back