Cl find of the day

Jeep put a 6 spd behind a 4 banger??

Yeah, for the few years when they had the Neon's 2.4l, late 2002 to 2006..... I Never had the misfortune to drive one, but I gotta think six gear was useless...

Yeah, for the few years when they had the Neon's 2.4l, late 2002 to 2006..... I Never had the misfortune to drive one, but I gotta think six gear was useless...

Yeah me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With some body rework and 80% less bumper, I'd rock it.
A scrambler body and a driver compartment comparable to Cutler's buggy to deal with length and anybody might wanna rock it!
I'm still trying to figure out wtf it was originally. Appears to have a dodge full size frame cut down. That front end is fugly....
Im sorry but even Matt couldn't unfuck that abortion
... that would be a challenge...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm still trying to figure out wtf it was originally. Appears to have a dodge full size frame cut down. That front end is fugly....... that would be a challenge...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dodge frame. Realatively untouched for length. Stretch done entirely in front off firewall with fender and cowl extensions. Dirt simple approach. Just not easy on the eyes.

Tried to look at it again, link is dead.
I imagined a J10 hybrid front. And some rear work in the form of a Scrambler. If was still ugly then at least some effort went into it.

Other than looks, it isnt atrocious. The lack of being able to reinstall the doors limits a buyer, and the extra weight is likely making the turdy5 hate life.
And who knows what the price actually is. Maybe it really is $1234, or maybe thats just a number he put in and he really wants $4321.

Hey, shoot for the moon, what's the worst that can happen? Sometimes you never know what you'll snag

View attachment 258961
That dude has had several women of that caliber. That’s what a billion dollar bank account will get you. I saw him on one of those “why is she with him” bullshit segments on something my wife was watching. I was too busy messing around on NC4x4 to remember.

Cant be someone on here... otherwise itd have some 10bolts under it. Definately wouldnt have the 60/14b left.

It could probly get the Brotax if it had a stack and the fuel turned up.

And a 52 inch light bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1973 Jeep CJ5

1973 Jeep CJ5

Stopped by and checked this thing out today. This is maybe a $4000-$6000 heep. Dudes asking $12000. I screwed up selling my CJ7 a few years ago. Should have kept it for a retirement plan.

Back