Cl find of the day

I had someone looking at my slide in truck camper, and I told them they needed a 3/4 or 1 ton truck. They kept referring to their truck as a "seven point three", these ferd owners are getting as bad as the cumminGs drivers haha
Ya gotta go by engine, because they made practically no other changes to the body from 1999-2016, haha.

Hahaha, I really like their contact name!
Pos international bucket truck
Screenshot_20180117-230953.png

Yeah, but "just getting broken in" ... because SEVEN THREE. :lol:
On a similar note,Not CL but this was on OBS FB page today.It got cut off the post but it was $4800.Its a 7.3 though.:shaking:
26239910_1178795388935825_3285249041206568056_n.jpg

Am I missing something??

1983 steet leagl Chevy truck

I'm not seeing where the additional 12-14k comes into play...maybe it's in gold bars hidden under the seats? I dunno...

All wit da crookit hood an errathang!

Dude brah watched too much Fast 'n Loud... only tricky Ricky can get prices like that!
It's worth what someone will pay. Hate to say it, but that's my favorite body style of one of my favorite vehicles. If I had the garage space, and spare change....I'd consider it

Dude brah watched too much Fast 'n Loud... only tricky Ricky can get prices like that!

Two years ago...I woulda said it was an 8-10k rig...but the OBS broncos seem to be capitalizing from the OBS truck craze. Getting tougher and tougher to find clean ones sub-$10k in stock form, much less with add ons. And I’d bet he’d take the first $15k flashed in front of him.

It's worth what someone will pay. Hate to say it, but that's my favorite body style of one of my favorite vehicles. If I had the garage space, and spare change....I'd consider it

True story...I'm not much of a Ford guy, with the exception of the 66-68 Mustangs (who's not, right?). I'm more of an old (33-58) Chevy/Dodge guy, and of course a Jeep (CJ/Willys) guy. So yeah, if I found something that was that nice, i.e. a 41 Willys pickup...I'd pony up the coin if I had the space. Well, money would help too...lol

Am I missing something??

1983 steet leagl Chevy truck

I'm not seeing where the additional 12-14k comes into play...maybe it's in gold bars hidden under the seats? I dunno...

All wit da crookit hood an errathang!
wtf is that thing on the front bumper that's not really a push bar?

"Custom 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ. I bought this Jeep as a project Jeep. Everything from the carpet to the top is brand new. Motor is an inline 6 with a 4wd manual transmission. Now that I've finished it I'm ready to sell and start on something different. No low balling this Jeep is top notch, it has never seen off road since it's been re-done. No low balling offers, a premium price for a Jeep with Premium equipment. Might consider a trade for a Ford Bronco. Call or text"
Screenshot (14).png

These kinds guys are the worst.Good lookin jeep(if you like Green) but its nothing special.Claims it to be top notch but has different wheel/tire on the back versus the rest of the Jeep.Looks to have a Puegot trans in by the shifter,door panels are missing and the brake pedal cover is wore.Harbor Freight winch.Not to mention the potential mess under the hood.Ill bet ya 10 its got a carb'd motor in it.Everything from the carpet to the top is not what matters.Hardly top notch

Back