So lets get this straight...
1. Awesome deal, basically too good to be true
2. Real phone number
3. Real pics
4. Lots of knowledge of the build
These are the real giveaways...
5. Call only
6. Call anytime

I guarantee you it's someone pranking their buddy. Too much knowledge in the ad to be completely fake, and not enough vitriol to be pranking an enemy. Somebody call and find out. Probably flagged because the poor guy couldn't delete it because it's not his ad, so he was asking anyone who called to flag it. I talked to a guy like that once about a smoking deal on a chainsaw.

I know of a douche nozzle on here from abingdon va that had a shit ton of ppl show up at his house and 200+ calls to pick up his vehicles someone listed as free on Craigslist lol was some hilarious shit!! Needless to say he's in jail for meth! Go figure!

I almost beat the living shit out of one of my neighbors for putting my flatbed trailer up for free on a local yardsale site similar to C-list....Some dude randomly showed up looking at it, asking about a title, and I was like WTF...then he showed me the ad on his phone. I went the fuq off...Needless to say, he left quick, then my cack-gobbler neighbor got an earful. Never came within an arms length of him, but he still called the police on me after I was done and walked away. So then, I told the cop what that bastard did, and he said something to the effect of "man, I hate having my time wasted..." Took my info (I guess) just in case I did beat the guy to a pulp, and then left. I ended up circling back and giving the jerkoff another piece of my mind, letting him know how much of a pansy-ass he is for calling the cops on me for raising my voice, but not once my hands. Told him to quit being such a kitty, basically...Since then, he's tried being all nice and acting like he's a friend. Yeah, ok... all because I had my trailer parked there for one night. Guess that was all it took.

Storal of the mory is -- someone might get pissed if you post their chit up for free on the interwebs!

I almost beat the living shit out of one of my neighbors for putting my flatbed trailer up for free on a local yardsale site similar to C-list....Some dude randomly showed up looking at it, asking about a title, and I was like WTF...then he showed me the ad on his phone. I went the fuq off...Needless to say, he left quick, then my cack-gobbler neighbor got an earful. Never came within an arms length of him, but he still called the police on me after I was done and walked away. So then, I told the cop what that bastard did, and he said something to the effect of "man, I hate having my time wasted..." Took my info (I guess) just in case I did beat the guy to a pulp, and then left. I ended up circling back and giving the jerkoff another piece of my mind, letting him know how much of a pansy-ass he is for calling the cops on me for raising my voice, but not once my hands. Told him to quit being such a kitty, basically...Since then, he's tried being all nice and acting like he's a friend. Yeah, ok... all because I had my trailer parked there for one night. Guess that was all it took.

Storal of the mory is -- someone might get pissed if you post their chit up for free on the interwebs!
Oh yeah that's shitty no doubt!! I believe it happen to him bc he was attempting to rip a guy off and he just happened to have his number and address hell may have been someone on here for all I know I know?? he ripped a guy off that's on here and his uncle had to pay for his bs... Lol

So any idea why your neighbor did this?

So any idea why your neighbor did this?

@CasterTroy got it. I live in an HOA neighborhood...translation -- I live in an environment with snotty, whiny snowflakes that gripe because the grass grew 1/4" after it rained, they cut down my dead tree and I want it back, stop driving 26 mph in a 25, and your dog pooped on the side of the road and you didn't pick it up...those types of folks.

I was switching jobs, used to store my trailer at my last job next to my boss's trailers. Figured it wouldn't be cool to leave it there rent free since I didn't work there anymore. Brought it home on a Friday night after my last day, ran some errands Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon (like 12:15 afternoon) I come back into my street and some dude is staring my trailer down with his truck parked in front of it. Rest of the story goes as my post a few back. My intent was for it to be there literally overnight to move it to another storage location.

@CasterTroy got it. I live in an HOA neighborhood...translation -- I live in an environment with snotty, whiny snowflakes that gripe because the grass grew 1/4" after it rained, they cut down my dead tree and I want it back, stop driving 26 mph in a 25, and your dog pooped on the side of the road and you didn't pick it up...those types of folks.

I was switching jobs, used to store my trailer at my last job next to my boss's trailers. Figured it wouldn't be cool to leave it there rent free since I didn't work there anymore. Brought it home on a Friday night after my last day, ran some errands Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon (like 12:15 afternoon) I come back into my street and some dude is staring my trailer down with his truck parked in front of it. Rest of the story goes as my post a few back. My intent was for it to be there literally overnight to move it to another storage location.
That calls for a face punch.

That calls for a face punch.

Definitely agree...took every last ounce of restraint (and then some) to keep myself from it.

Yeah, I read the post, but I'm still looking for a reason to post SOMEONE ELSE'S property on free Craigslist. :kaioken: WTF. That would not have ended well.:uzi:

Yeah, I read the post, but I'm still looking for a reason to post SOMEONE ELSE'S property on free Craigslist. :kaioken: WTF. That would not have ended well.:uzi:

He alleged that it was "abandoned, had been there for a week." I told him to open his f-ing eyes, and it had been there overnight. His response? "Oh. Well, I was out travelling this week and thought it was." :shaking:

EDIT: and a minor detail to add -- the picture that was posted on the interwebs with it for free, and since it was abandoned...had MY TRUCK shown parked right next to it. I mean, really?

Anyway, I'll stop hijacking this thread now...lol thanks for letting me vent, y'all.

Yeah, but "just getting broken in" ... because SEVEN THREE. :lol:

I had someone looking at my slide in truck camper, and I told them they needed a 3/4 or 1 ton truck. They kept referring to their truck as a "seven point three", these ferd owners are getting as bad as the cumminGs drivers haha

I had someone looking at my slide in truck camper, and I told them they needed a 3/4 or 1 ton truck. They kept referring to their truck as a "seven point three", these ferd owners are getting as bad as the cumminGs drivers haha
Im tellin ya you guys need to cruise by the OBS groups on FB.Biggest bunch of kool aid drinkers on the planet,worse than the jeep folks.

Back